• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (November 30, 2020)

    Gears of War | Meme Mondays (November 30, 2020)


    Meme Mondays (November 30, 2020)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    “She’s down! Drop the hammer!”

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Fan Created Lambent Skorge

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:06 PM PST

    My favorite gears clip. (Wait till end lol)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    GET DOWN MR. PRESIDENT!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Worst game winner of all time lmao

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Made this

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:44 PM PST

    Anthony pixel art I made

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Okay did I just shoot that dropshot back at him? LOL

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 04:40 PM PST

    Does it bother anyone else that bots don’t miss?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Am I the only one that finds it annoying when bots backfilling players perform insane trick shots with any one-shot weapon or just don't miss with any assault rifle?

    submitted by /u/RensFist
    [link] [comments]

    The memorial easter egg in Act 4, Chapter 1 is amazing but I never noticed just how many characters have been put on the memorial wall. List of all characters in the comments.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 11:14 AM PST

    This guy built different. Got all Heroics already. Props.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:49 PM PST

    Horde customs

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:39 PM PST

    I've been having a frustrating go of things trying to play with others in custom matches. I'm a good player, a team player, I understand the classes, I give to the box, I don't buy stuff unless I'm engineer (unless there's no engineer), I don't move stuff around, and I play my role correctly. I also understand certain classes absolutely need their skills leveled up or they can't do what they need to effectively. So, if I level a skill (the gods forbid) or wait 10 seconds too long to donate I get booted. It's so quick, with zero communication, and I don't understand why people are so power hungry and toxic. I understand if people communicated their expectations and I just ignored them, but that's not the case. There is no communication. I just don't understand the toxic behavior of so many players. Has anyone else dealt with this?

    Edit: typo

    submitted by /u/bhcjp15
    [link] [comments]

    Help bring Minh Young Kim justice (TC please see this)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:53 PM PST

    For PVE, Kim is missing audio for every new enemy introduced in Gears 5 when he spots them in Horde or Escape (loud). But, Kim has audio for all enemy types in Escape in stealth. The fact that he has audio for every enemy in stealth, means they have the regular audio for enemy types stored as well. Please TC just add the missing audio and give me a reason to play Kim in Horde and Escape again. Thanks for reading! (Don't know what flair to add)

    submitted by /u/Lobobro
    [link] [comments]

    Donator Dom

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 01:32 PM PST

    How does Character Xp work now?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:06 PM PST

    I ran the daily Hive today on Inconceivable which was supposed to award 7000 CXP (2000 for Advanced plus 5000 for Inconceivable), but I was surprised to see that I earned around 30,000 CXP after the successful run. I'm all for it but that seems like a big jump from seemingly nowhere. My only thought would be that it's so much higher because we wiped a bunch of times and had to keep running sections, so it gave us a cumulative value for the distance we ran and not just for completing the Hive once. I can't find any other information on this topic so was wondering if anyone else has ran into or read about this

    submitted by /u/MilkMan0096
    [link] [comments]

    so... when can we scrap our duplicated maxed out ability cards? (and some suggestions for this)

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 02:23 PM PST

    i remember TC said that they have planned a way to let us scrap the duplicated horde/escape ability cards that are maxed out, but that was a few months ago, and i don't remember they mentioned anything about it after that (i think it was on a "what's up gears"?)

    if TC doesn't have idea on what to do about it, i have a suggestion, how about just take out the cards when that option is released for everyone, and just give 1/4 the amount to level up a card by 1 level on coins? (coins value could change, depending if it's too good or bad for us), for example, if an Epic card costs 1000 coins to level it up by 1, give 250 coins for it

    also, if you get this duplicated cards after a horde/escape run, instead of givin' the duplicated card, make it to get instantly burned out and give the coins instead, kinda similar to how Overwatch does when you get a duplicated cosmetic from a loot box :), that way, we can still get motivation to keep playing horde, even if they give us duplicated cards, since we can use those coins we get instead to buy other cosmetics, or upgrade other cards that we still want to level up

    what do you guys think? :)

    submitted by /u/SkullMan140
    [link] [comments]

    Serious question, why do players who speak strictly spanish have english gamertags?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I often come across players who will have gamertags like "zX illogical Xz" or "ll TheSloppyBlumpkin ll" and when I attempt to communicate they can't speak a lick of english. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/ProNasty47
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not being able to snap necks in 5

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    For some reason I can't snap necks it isn't my controller cause I was able to do it in gears 2

    submitted by /u/crismongucker
    [link] [comments]

    I was like ok now how far can I drag this ������ btw there was a guy in the enemy team who had lambent raam as you see, he's blood is actually imulsion/lambified pretty cool.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Markza toy finish

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    I 3D printed two UIR soldiers, male/female with markza & markza sniper!

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Double torque blind fire

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    Finally got to make this

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 08:31 AM PST

    Any tips for Dam on Inconceivable for the daily horde challange?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:32 AM PST

    I've played on the other maps on the same difficulty and this is the only one that is actually giving me trouble. Should I keep on grinding to make my marksman class better? Im at level 16. I've noticed on this map not many people deposit in the fabricator. What should I do?

    Edit: grammar mistakes.

    submitted by /u/Norkuy
    [link] [comments]

    New Maps in Horde Frenzy Rotation

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    At this moment the only way to play the new maps are in customs or if you get lucky and they appear in the daily. At times I'd like to try Regency on incon or masters, yet there are no customs up for the map at the difficulty i want. I'll try to host one myself but no one will join, so i wind up just searchin for a horde frenzy.

    Im just wondering why the newer maps and some of the older existing maps (like Vasgar and Lift) aren't in the frenzy rotation. Its inpossible to get them. They seem to get added to the v.s. rotation just fine.

    All I want is for them to be added in. I just see not many other people talkin about it. That is all.

    submitted by /u/ARogueTale
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment