• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Gears of War | When he died I turned off my Xbox and I slept lmao

    Gears of War | When he died I turned off my Xbox and I slept lmao


    When he died I turned off my Xbox and I slept lmao

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Breaking Ankles 2: Electric Boogaloo (Grenade Montage)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Literally nobody could have shot you

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    WTF. Aahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Why have killcams if they don't work correctly?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Killcams in this game are tilting. Shotgun shots that hit the air and one shot you, snipes are lol for accuracy in killcams. Why even have a killcam if it's going to do nothing but cause frustration because it doesn't function properly? Or is it functioning properly and that's just the game?
    It's been a year since I last briefly played, it's gotten better since then but damn, anybody who has stuck it out playing this the whole time are to be commended; it's a long beta test they've been using you for.

    submitted by /u/poopdroopin
    [link] [comments]

    Add me!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Yo im getting back into the groove of grinding gears. Been playing Gow4 and Gow5 lmk if yall tryna play. I sometimes get lucky and even find matches on gears 2 and ult

    submitted by /u/zilla_98
    [link] [comments]

    Quick and easy ��

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Your entry fee should be refunded if a teammate quits

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Losing a 3v4? I'm sorry, but it's deranking time for you

    submitted by /u/chocobodrumstick
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (September 20, 2020)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I gotta say it's nice to have a character express your exact feelings about a situation

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I can finally die in peace.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    KB/M or controller

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    Last time I played Gears it was in Xbox360. I was pretty decent with the controller but after I switched to PC I lost a bit of sense.

    Right now Im playing with controller again, but it seems like that there is no input based matchmaking, so Im inclined to think KB/M is superior?

    submitted by /u/kwiszat
    [link] [comments]

    Ooooh my...

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Triple head shot ;)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    People not finishing off matches that they’re dominating just to make sure they hit there GP allowance

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Anyone ran into this? Co-ordinated teams not capping and prolonging the game just to hit their GP caps.

    Yet another example of this system not being all it's made out to be. This is why most games do not tell people exactly how they rank up, it encourages abuse such as this.

    You guys introduced the caps to stop boosting but by telling everyone how to get the max points you just inadvertently encouraged it.

    submitted by /u/Mcgradyyy
    [link] [comments]

    There should be MVP protection from rank demotion.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    It just makes sense. If you never gave up and continuously tried til the very end and become mvp but still lose, your rank shouldn't lower.

    submitted by /u/HalfricanAmericanMan
    [link] [comments]

    1 2 3 4

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    SBMM

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    As a solo queue player I've had enough. I played 8 games in a row last night with a full team of randoms vs 5 stacks, which inherently puts you at a communication/teamwork disadvantage. I would say well over 80% of my games are against 5 stacks at this point. This game has probably one of the worst SBMM systems I've seen in recent memory and it's completely off putting, especially to new players. I'm totally fine with getting steamrolled but if it's 8/10 games due to poor matchmaking then I'm not gonna stick around. Like I've said before..once Halo releases this game will be a ghost town. I don't give a fuck about skins until you fix your fucking ranked system TC.

    submitted by /u/ABluePen
    [link] [comments]

    Was the payoff worth it?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Mouse won't work on xbox

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    So I plugged in my kb+m in my Xbox because I want to try gears of war 4 but the mouse won't move around can anyone help with that

    submitted by /u/2JAYZZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for wall bouncing? I keep messing up.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    Beginner here, whenever I try to wall bounce my character rolls instead of actually getting in cover. I put the sensitivity up as well from a video but still can't quiet get it. What I'm I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/shfww
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment