• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Gears of War | I know Doomslayer is the number one choice for a Bethesda DLC character, but what about Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein?

    Gears of War | I know Doomslayer is the number one choice for a Bethesda DLC character, but what about Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein?


    I know Doomslayer is the number one choice for a Bethesda DLC character, but what about Blazkowicz from Wolfenstein?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Meme mondays are best mondays

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Microsoft now owns Bethesda... Doom slayer character for gears when?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Still alive! I actually found a match in Gow2

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I mean we already have terminators and spartans running around in Gears and with the lastest Xbox purchase what if...?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Today's news post was SO CLOSE to looking like this

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    TC knew what they were doing, I know it

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    My friend (below) dying by a defenseless rockworm, never saw this coming.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Swarm Sniper Added to Store

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    This Week In Gears - 21 September 2020

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Now Microsoft own doom I want doomguy to be character in gears online he would look sick maybe maurder for the swarm too

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    What do you guys think

    submitted by /u/Smudgey13
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why they never sold the character pack for Gears UE?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I wanted to buy it but it doesn't allow me to

    submitted by /u/UnrealBolo
    [link] [comments]

    This may look normal to many of you, but I'm a versus noob and this clip is from my 4th match ever (no cap). So I was pretty excited to hit this clip. Hope you enjoy

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    You know what really grinds my Gears... (September 22, 2020)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    THE RULES

    • SLAP THAT CAPSLOCK BUTTON (or don't)
    • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER MAKES YOUR BLOOD BOIL.
    • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS.
    • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER WILL MAKE EVERYTHING FINE AND DANDY.
    • SHARE KETCHUP RECIPIES WITH MARCUS AND MAKE HIM PROUD.
    • PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER AND FOLLOW THE RULES.

    Relevant Image

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks anyway... Fahz

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Let me show you how it's done kid.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Will this skin come back to the shop for October?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Gnashty T-Shirt

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    The plan: Save Sera. Save Sera by extermination.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    #alternatetimeline Hopefully will have the cloak finished up soon.

    https://reddit.com/link/ix9jv1/video/a9kn8f7dhko51/player

    submitted by /u/jinsoku3g
    [link] [comments]

    Another day of Gears 5, another day of Alphabetical order deciding who gets MVP, TC I beg you just admit that this scoring system is atrocious and destroys the scoreboard. Bring back the OG scoreboard and run GP separately, has to happen. This is unacceptable. #MakeTheScoreboardGreatAgain #AbolishGP

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    It showed up on game pass for a whole 15 minutes, I can’t play it but at least I know it’s gonna be on game pass

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Why is there input lag on every action?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    From aiming, to pressing buttons, all of it has pretty noticeable input lag. I can't stand it. Played the game for about 10 minutes and spent another ten minutes adjusting the settings every which way, there's still this weird long ass delay before turning or picking up an item. Did this in the first campaign mission and the training area. How do people play like this? My TV gets 11ms input lag with game mode, my controller is wired, and I get about 31 ping. Only game this happens to, and this is a total deal breaker. I'll reinstall and have another go if someone knows how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/ragnarokfps
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 controller "lag" or delay, how to fix?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    Just downloaded the game on Xbox and set the aim acceleration to 10, but the game still has some kind of delay effect going on. Is it just because there's still aim smoothing going on even though acceleration is set to 10? What do I have to do to get my crosshair to go where I tell it to go and instantly without delay?

    submitted by /u/ragnarokfps
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment