• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    Gears of War | Playing through Gears 2 again and I forgot how hyped this speech gets me

    Gears of War | Playing through Gears 2 again and I forgot how hyped this speech gets me


    Playing through Gears 2 again and I forgot how hyped this speech gets me

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Went out with a ShBoom.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Today I learnt there was a redeemable code on my Limited Edition Gears 3 COG memorabilia; I never redeemed it.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    My d Carmine cog creation I’m 13 and love drawing and playing gears let me know if I should do more tell me ideas and I try to make them

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Who remembers simpler times of high school back in 2006-2007 with evenings and weekends with GoW? Crabwalking, exploding chainsawing, host shotgunning the shit out of people, etc. Nostalgia’s a hell of a drug.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I need a time machine.

    submitted by /u/narlycharley
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me, or does Gears have a toxic community?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I play a lot of 2v2 gnasher, and the amount of times I get called trash by my own teammate is annoying. I have a 1.4 k/d so it's not like I'm awful. Almost every time I have a bad game, I expect to be called trash. Like I can't have a good game every time and I'm honestly here just to have fun and kill some time. Really this is just one example, but the toxicity in the community goes far beyond that. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/aleve089
    [link] [comments]

    Hello my new warden design with the gears 3 cleaver I also added today’s collection starting to day I’m adding new designs thanks for all your support I am 13 and grew up with gears like most of you have

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    If you’re a quitter PLAY SOCIAL

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I've said it before, and it's been said a million times on this sub, but jesus if you know you're too big of a pussy to handle losing or sitting through a full game social was designed SPECIFICALLY FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU. That is all

    Edit: This isn't meant to be disrespectful to anyone who has the occasional disconnect or life event, I completely understand stuff happens, it's just for those who intentionally quit out of spite.

    Also I'm not bashing TC for this issue, there is only so much you can do about a person who doesn't care about leaving so I'm not posting this to blame them.

    submitted by /u/omizzle118
    [link] [comments]

    My hive buster Clayton concept it’s a rough idea let me know if I should do more ( excuse my bad handwriting I’m 13)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Scraped v dad Benjamin with burn marks (if he survived the fall in the rift worm rip Ben )

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    3D printed Brumak, Corpser Larva and G2 Myrrah!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    free boost weekend going on now

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    apparently.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Upcoming Free Boost Weekend?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Anyone up for some gears 3 horde "king Lovell2840” no mic required have some fun

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    The quarentine life

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Gears 6 needs a proper multiplayer tutorial

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    The bootcamp in gears 5 was good, it teaches the basics of the game.

    But there should be an advanced bootcamp section where they talk about multiplayer and common strategies/moves. It should play out scenarios such as to UP A someone, back A someone, and when/why you should be doing these moves. List goes on such as strafing/wall bouncing/etc.).

    It should just cover everything because gears is just such an intimidating game to get into with multiplayer. I think this would be huge for gears if it seeks to grow.

    Just a thought.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I send Dave in there to open the door?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Imulsion Addict Skorge would be a great skin for when he eventually gets added

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Got inspired by those custom PvE character concepts. So I made one for Benjamin.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    QUICK HEADS UP: Cosmetics in the new part of the store that are only purchase able with iron become free after a week.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    As the title says. Currently in the store there is the cosmic loadout set and the hammer mark for iron. After a week these items will become purchase able with coins under the operation 4 section in the store (won't be shown anywhere else). I'm sure a few of you know this but in case you didn't here it is!

    P. S. I really think tc should make it more visible in the store that items in the new section will become purchase able with coins and that they go into the op 4 section. You don't really know that info unless you've watched dev streams or go on the news post that outlined the new store before it came out. Don't want peeps wasting their iron thinking they can only use iron!

    submitted by /u/Psycol1am
    [link] [comments]

    Concerns about Op. 5 PvE Character Skins

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    So I'm not exactly sure what Operation 5 is gonna look like, but one of the main points I'm concerned about is how they're planning to unassign characters from classes. I'm kind of used to the character thing, and I personally like the fact that you get one of each character per PvE session. If I'm playing as an engineer, and I have a JD on my team, I know that I need to build him a personal weapon locker. If I'm playing as Kait, and I see a Marcus, I know I should offer up my retro lancer. There's a level of communication in seeing each character, and if everyone suddenly looks like Dom, cause he's new and cool, I might not know who's doing what. There's a lot of different classes and playstyles now, and I think team synergy could get easily muddled if players don't know who they're playing with. Obviously, I don't know how Operation 5 is going to go about this, and maybe it will be really clever, and everyone will love it. For now, I don't know if I love how it sounds.

    Anyway, long read, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on this whole thing.

    submitted by /u/DoomDeathFace
    [link] [comments]

    So just ran in to another squad that purposely wouldn't get the cap in KotH unless they all had 80 kills.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    Clearly not balanced teams, we could do literally nothing but feed them kills. Another flaw with this new system. /rant

    submitted by /u/imthatbrownguy
    [link] [comments]

    It appears to be a free boost weekend :/

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream thread (August 06, 2020)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream Today!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Be sure to check for a stickied comment below. If anything changes in regards to day/time, we'll be sure to have that info in the stickied comment!

    Who:

    • Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) usually the host
    • Occasionally other developers will join - like a map designer, the PvP lead, etc.
    • Andius (Community Team) works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Currently TC looks at 2 main places for questions: The Chat and General community discussion. In attempt to gather some better questions that TC may be able to better prepare answers for, we are going to look at collecting some questions in this thread.

    Also note that this is not a thread that is officially supported by TC. We cannot guarantee that they'll see and/or use this. But we figure it's worth a shot. If nothing else, maybe someone else in the thread will be able to answer your questions!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel...

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment