• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Gears of War | Weekly Developer Stream thread (June 11, 2020)

    Gears of War | Weekly Developer Stream thread (June 11, 2020)


    Weekly Developer Stream thread (June 11, 2020)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream Today!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Be sure to check for a stickied comment below. If anything changes in regards to day/time, we'll be sure to have that info in the stickied comment!

    Who:

    • Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) usually the host
    • Occasionally other developers will join - like a map designer, the PvP lead, etc.
    • Andius (Community Team) works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Currently TC looks at 2 main places for questions: The Chat and General community discussion. In attempt to gather some better questions that TC may be able to better prepare answers for, we are going to look at collecting some questions in this thread.

    Also note that this is not a thread that is officially supported by TC. We cannot guarantee that they'll see and/or use this. But we figure it's worth a shot. If nothing else, maybe someone else in the thread will be able to answer your questions!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War 4: Snatcher by Jerad Marantz

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    Some positivity

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    Parts of this game could use some work, but I still like it.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/webster__
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got my Carmine Tattoo Lancer :)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Blueprint for Gears 6

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Graphics/aesthetics/atmosphere

    Gears of War 3/4 gameplay

    Gears 5 pellet system but give gnasher back it's 8 bullets and keep damage buff when active reload

    Gears Tactics customization

    submitted by /u/Tarkatan-Beefcake
    [link] [comments]

    Dom skin idea

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Would it be nice to see an alternate timeline version of Dom in which he was given the chance to grow old like the rest of Delta squad? Please dont do undead/zombie again

    submitted by /u/zZIrishLegendZz
    [link] [comments]

    Cool

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Give Karn Some Love

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    I despise Gears of War Judgement. By far it is the worst of the series and I believe most will agree, but there were a handful of things Judgement introduced that I love. The Markza, the breechshot, and Karn.

    I've always loved Karn; whether it is his lore, design, awesome voice, mount, etc. I just love the guy. It is unfortunate he gets overshadowed by the other more famous generals in Gears (that being RAAM and Skorge respectively). Hell there isn't even a collectible of Karn (not that I could find) and we've never been able to play as him in a game before.

    Hopefully one day he'll get more love and we can play as him in multiplayer.

    What do you all think of Karn?

    submitted by /u/GDPIXELATOR99
    [link] [comments]

    Does Gears Tactics contain spoilers for any of the other Gears games particularly after Gears 1 & 2?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    So far, I've only played Gears 1 & 2 and a little bit of the beginning of the third one. I played them in sort of a marathon style last year trying to get caught up on the Gears story and I burned out towards the start of 3 and haven't picked it back up since. I intend to play them all at some point but I'm kind of a sucker for XCOM-style games, especially with lots of weapon customization, so Tactics has shot to the top of my list. I'd rather play through the other games first though if it'll make more sense story-wise. I took a brief look at some gameplay from the start of the game and it looks like it takes place at some point in the first and second game's story with what the Gears are equipped with and the enemies they're coming up against, and after that small initial glance, it does kind of look like I might be O.K. but I wanted to make sure here first.

    I haven't found anything that addresses this question in my searches and I'm hoping this thread might be able to help other people wondering about this in the future so if you have to mention story specific stuff in any Gears game, please try to use the spoiler tag. This game might be a lot of people's very first taste of any Gears game.

    submitted by /u/mjt5689
    [link] [comments]

    Operation 4 Hivebuster

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:24 PM PDT

    Anyone else want to see skins for the hivebusters for Op4 instead of buying overpriced skins? The games been out for a good amount of time and they still don't have free skins

    submitted by /u/Joeycool9090
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 1 X problem with notifications.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I was wondering if I'm the only one who gets a weird static noice when notifications pop up while playing Gears 5. It also just messes up the game in general in my eyes for a short amount of time but it's very annoying.

    Anyone with a solution to fix this problem?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/RowdyFr
    [link] [comments]

    Best controller

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    Any suggestions on controllers that people like for gears? Or just in general? Currently playing with a standard controller but i use single stick movement.

    submitted by /u/PoopOnBeans
    [link] [comments]

    Operation 4 & the future of Gears 5

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Do you guys think Operation 4 will launch on time? Do you think the content of the Operation will be good? How is everyone feeling about the future of Gears 5?

    As a Horde/PvE player, I'm feeling a bit bummed out with the state of the game and I have my doubts about Operation 4 launching in two weeks. I really do want the best for Gears 5 and the franchise, but I'm concerned.

    Just my imo, but I'm interested to hear what everyone else thinks and anticipates, please comment and share your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/xlordrelayx
    [link] [comments]

    Delivery for you guys!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Silly Ben strikes again.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Lizzie Carmine and 2 hammer of Dawn's in the shower

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Haha Dropshot go *BOOM*

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    To my fellow Dr-1 mains i give to you a low quality pixel art of a red dr-1 very similar to my blue dr 1 i use for my profile pic for reddit and xbox enjoy :)

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Why do people put EZZZZ in the chat when it was the most stressful match ever?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Who Are the Best Characters to Use on Escape

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    I main Kat a lot in horde so she's my highest level and I rarely play escape but this week's rewards are too good to pass up, however Kat is pretty bad on escape (her ult is great though) so who should I use?

    submitted by /u/GDPIXELATOR99
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    If you were applying to be the new community manager, what would you tell them so they hire you? Note: ONLY wrong answers.

    submitted by /u/iamWar_
    [link] [comments]

    I hope this doesn't get taken down... Although I don't play much anymore, I've seen a lot of people on this sub asking for more clips. If you guys show some love or enjoyment for this video or any others on the channel, I would love to dedicate more time to gears and creating content for you guys!

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Please remove the tacky looking spider

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    From the cobweb skins & I'd buy them instantly.

    The skins look great, minus that :(

    Trivial complaint post. (that being said I still think the museum skins are the greatest of all time)

    submitted by /u/anthony2690
    [link] [comments]

    At the end of act 3 chapter 4 Game freezes on a black screen

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    At the end of the rocket/helicopter cutscene it stops on a black screen I'm not sure if it's frozen or what, I've tried reinstalling the game nothing different. I'm on pc playing through the Xbox app or basically the Microsoft store for gamepass games. If anyone knows of any way to get past this it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Dachezking32507
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment