• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Gears of War | Really miss this kind of skins from Gears 4 :(

    Gears of War | Really miss this kind of skins from Gears 4 :(


    Really miss this kind of skins from Gears 4 :(

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Clayton Carmine Design! ⚙️♉️��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Petition to bring the NCOG Marine skin to Gears 5

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    1v5 never give up

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    3D Printed Myself a 15cm Long Riftworm!

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the trick to doing this consistently? You can stop leeches from immediately killing you while down, but I haven’t been able to figure how this is done.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Daily Discussion (June 14, 2020)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Back on Gears 5

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    PLEASE READ TILL THE END

    Just got back on after a few months...

    This franchise went from close, personal, and exciting combat to setting up tents and family picnics. Disgusted with gameplay so far.

    But wait! Here is my honest opinion.

    I think TC has done their best, they are tired, they are worn, and they are done. Why you ask? Because of us! No matter what change we ask for, they deliver, but we still complain.. mainly because they don't make small adjustments, they use absolutes.

    For example:

    Gnasher season 1 gnasher had some tweaking to do, but it was by far better than where we are now. So instead of tweaking it they completely changed it.

    Lancer Lancer was decently balanced and could have stayed as is, but now it's a workhorse and is an absolute magnet. Completely buffed and barely any counter.

    Maps We ask for new maps and more maps but we still get recycled bullshit.

    Game modes Would it hurt to leave execution in? Apparently so!!! Now we have gridiron, an already dead game mode and several others that are dying.

    So where do we go from here?

    It's a dying game, and a dying franchise. I say we support TC as much as we can. We need to do our part as the users; create polls for where we can see improvements, send our collected data to them and hope for change. The "pro players" are what is killing this game. They know nothing. The general fan base is what supports the life of this game, yet we have little to no voice in bettering it. We need to change this.

    Final thoughts If TC can turn this game around by listening to us and successfully making one of the greatest gears games by Operation 5 then I say I am guns out for them developing number 6 of the franchise. If not... well I think we need to change developers or bring some old guns back.

    What do you guys think?

    P.S. I know the toxicity of this fan base and I am already prepared for low IQ comments. Save us both our time and keep it to yourself.

    submitted by /u/lvlike67
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody got a spare battery

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I haven't played in a long time, have any recent games been able to replicate the 'dark' vibe from GOW1/UE?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    I thoroughly enjoyed the dark setting and feeling which GOW1/UE produced, if that makes any sense? Have any of the recent games been able to replicate a similar vibe?

    submitted by /u/CraigosFromBarbados
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 is a big comedy show, isn't?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    All I hear is random team mates spamming laughs

    please TC, rename the game to GEARS OF COMEDY. And give us the true Gears of War 5 :)

    submitted by /u/Irritates
    [link] [comments]

    He’s got this!!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    I have no motivation to play this game as much as I used to but do y’all?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I want to hear everyone's motivation as to why they're still playing this game I can play this game for at the most an hour or one match of horde and I'm done

    Reasons I'm Un-motivated: • I'm aware the ranking system is broken and is going get a a huge overhaul wiping the current ranking system. That alone made me not want to play pvp as much. If I do I get on arcade, or quick play and troll with the boys if they aren't enjoying a better game.

    • PvE I don't wanna play pve because the rewards are absolute dog ass, I finished a match on incon got 1 yellow, and all my purple cards... were xp boosts and I got 3 of them no blues, and a fuck ton of greens and that's just from one match there are other games where I was rewarded equal trash.

    • I'm aware pve is getting some sort of huge change and I'm confused, if there is not going to be a hero based system in horde. (imo I didn't have a problem with it, it was cool)

    • How will the PvE cards for certain characters go over into the new non hero based system?

    • Escape rewards were cool for like one operation now they're back to these green and blue tier items. Tc I'm gonna need the rewards in escape to actually mean something, chalk skins? Stripes? Toxic? Something else I probably forgot about cause they're all pretty forgettable the only decent skin I legit enjoyed, was the arid Gale gnasher and lancer and they're just a real in of another.

    • Maps holy hell I'm getting tired of playing G4 maps but they're are still better than most of the maps 5 brought.

    • The hate there is for pc players on PvP but the love there is for players on pc in PvE I can get called nasty things in one minute leave join a pve carry the team and get called a hero lol.

    submitted by /u/TheBlackMambas87
    [link] [comments]

    Won't respawn and then kicked for idling (Gears 5)

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I'm a casual player but the online in this game is probably my favourite at the minute. But unfortunately on several instances in king of the hill matches I die, won't respawn then after about a minute later I'll be kicked for idling. Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/niley_wiley
    [link] [comments]

    .meme

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    How am I alive?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Interesting Idea for the Franchise

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    What if gears started having a developer partnership similar to call of duty (treyarch and Infinityward) which would allow for competitive development of the game which would ultimately offer better launches and better games??

    submitted by /u/lvlike67
    [link] [comments]

    Escape ironman multiplier

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    I understand the no respawns. But upon full team death, can we restart the hive instead of returning to matchmaking? The matchmaking itself shouldn't be part of the difficulty.

    submitted by /u/witchfuck
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 a 2nd time!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I don’t know if I posted this yet

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    How do you feel about Kait?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    How do you think the story could have been better?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I would think that removing the open world and replacing them as separate missions would be good for story and plot development. Have act 4 have more chapters each of which you play as different character. One chapter you play as Clay and a few Gears and protect his area with the hammer and then another chapter you play as Fahz and a few Gears and plant his hammer, another chapter playing as Marcus and a few Gears, and another chapter playing as Paduk and a few other Gears (before Kait, Del, JD, and Jack save him). Another chapter could be you playing as Cole piloting the big bot. And adding another act because all other Gears games have 5 acts not 4. The Cole and the big robot prolly won't happen. Also better character development. Every one should have been more involved. If you have any thoughts, disagree, agree, or want to add to my post, comment away.

    submitted by /u/lettuce520
    [link] [comments]

    GoW 4’s Starter Airdrop, is it worth it in 2020? Well to nobody’s surprise it isn’t, out of 2 Elite Packs, 5 Operation Packs, 5 Versus Packs, and 5 Horde Packs I received a total of 0 Legendary Cards and 6 Epic Cards

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    TC has asked you to select 1 more original map to bring back to Gears 5, but you only get to choose one of these maps. What do you choose and why?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment