• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    Gears of War | It's gonna be my birthday soon and make cake has the crimson omen

    Gears of War | It's gonna be my birthday soon and make cake has the crimson omen


    It's gonna be my birthday soon and make cake has the crimson omen

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Squad wipe with Anthony (dev tuning)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Custom lobbies as an Engineer be like

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Plot twist....... I died lol this is happening more often

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:46 PM PDT

    Killed an entire team, Not too impressive but i was pretty proud.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Small clutch, nothing too impressive but I don't have many clips.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    Horde master: what's best way to kill guardians?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    Best way is probably JD's ultimate, but other than that they are aggravating as hell.

    Between them, elite Drones, and elite grenadiers, there's a difficulty spike that makes the game kinda miserable. This is obviously a rant not very related to my post, but I don't care to post twice right now. Some characters just aren't worth it to play because those difficulty spikes are so unforgiving.

    My solution is a lower spawn rate for guardians, and switch in some swarm variety with Lancers, retros, boltoks, talons, and gls (can the ai even use the mortar?). It would be awesome to see the savage swarm skin used in pve with a retro, and it would be great to have more pickup variety. You can't even trade pistols, do there's no getting boltok if you don't start with it.

    Also imagos using enforcer is kinda boring. I already see too many Deebees.

    submitted by /u/webb79
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 3 unreleased maps...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    So where are these maps coming from and how are they playable? I assume it's a PC thing? Seen SASxSH4DOWZ playing them.

    submitted by /u/arojam77
    [link] [comments]

    Kait and Marcus Marvelous Adventures

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Beta details

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Baird wet himself once

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    From Gears 3:

    "Baird, are you sure you can control that overgrown bladder when we hijack it?" (Marcus talking about the locust gas barge)

    "Yeah cause you know twinkle toes bladder control ain't your strong suit" (Cole to Baird)

    "It happened once on a nav patrol, I was nervous" (Baird annoyed by Cole)

    Huh hilarious, gold. I love when these guys rib on each other.

    submitted by /u/ValidToons
    [link] [comments]

    [Gear Tactics] What after killing Ukkon?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I finished the last main campaign mission today and killed Ukkon. Afterwards, I played 3 "veteran side missions" and another main veteran mission. And then the game gave me another set of 4 veteran side missions....!

    So my question is - is this now endless cycle of veteran missions / side missions or does anything new happens after this point? Any reason to keep playing these missions?

    submitted by /u/iWizardB
    [link] [comments]

    PC Users: Anyone experiencing this GPU "copy" with 0.1% usage? My game keeps crashing and I feel like it has to do with this.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of June 19–June 26, 2020

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone Else Get Angry Like Never Before With This Game?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    This is the only game I've played that's made me go and break stuff. Why is it so infuriating? I was really good at 2, 3 and 4 but with 5 I am awful and if I'm not carrying people I'm getting slapped off the game and wondering why I still play it.

    Honestly Gears of War is the only reason I bought the Xbox 13 years ago. Now that I've had enough of being shit at the new one, I'm thinking of switching to the PlayStation.

    Anyway sorry to bore all of you I'm just confused as to whatever I do on 5 I just lose lose lose, can't do anything and can't get good.

    submitted by /u/TigrisVsLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Running Gears 1 ranked Execution

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Message the tags "Marrakis" or "Bruesomes" for a spot. Or search 19 19 Execution ranked. We can do other maps too. Join up

    submitted by /u/Inner-Fold-8969
    [link] [comments]

    June 18th Developer Stream - Clips/Highlights & Feedback

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Gow4 guardian rant

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    So I got into gears 4 guardian recently. Didn't play much back when it was popular, and when I did it was execution which is dead on gears 4 sadly, so I decided to play some guardian. I've never even done my placement matches so I'm coming from the bottom matching with bronze and silver players and holy shit is it toxic af.

    Game 1: 2 quitters on my team after the first round, I had the highest score in the lobby

    Game 2: only game I won it was fun af and the reason I kept playing.

    Game 3: I had the highest score again but had 2 guys on my team go 1-10 and seemed like they didn't even know they could switch to the gnasher.

    Game 4: had 2 fuckheads on my team that if they didn't get the sniper just ran around shooting the guy with the sniper. I was mvp again but we lost.

    Game 5: again was mvp but had a bunch of idiots on my team and lost 3-1

    So it puts me in bronze 1. Idk if I'll ever get out of this hellhole especially now that gears 5 is out but whatever it's still more fun than 5 imo because of the maps and game modes alone

    submitted by /u/Fuckblackhorses
    [link] [comments]

    New dev streams thoughts? I am pissed at how quickly they dissmiss a dedicated roll button. This will decrees the sprint input

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    In no other game does it take a second to run. This is just fucking horrible. For years TC were against the idea and now we have the shooter control scheme. Only problem is the shooter scheme is fucking shit. It doesn't work for gears. I have so many issues with Gears 5 controls and for Jaime to be really blunt and for Dana not to press him further is just ARGH man.

    Having Execution on B is dumb Y was good not to mention how slow it takes to initiate one in 5 compared to 4. Why was this change even made

    Chainsaw on RB is a bad idea. The saw already isn't loud after the initial Rev. It's allows players to melee with the saw up and that's just bad balancing

    Tournament with roll separate from Cover slide and Roadie on LB will be awesome. It's what the game needs. If you're thinking about forced crossplay reducing the input delay for the main audience first is very important. Even without forced cross play having a 1 second sprint delay is unacceptable.

    submitted by /u/MsgtWoods
    [link] [comments]

    Asylum Crash

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    so every match on asylum i end up in the game just decides to crash on me or ill get into the game and as soon as i die the game cuts to black and eventually crashes so i just wondered if anyone else had this problem?

    submitted by /u/harryconnor0121
    [link] [comments]

    Dealing with people outside of the map in gears 2

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I know this game isnt really relevant anymore for ranked purposes but I went to casually play some gow2 guardian (which still has enough ppl to find games) and one of my teammates used his chainsaw and mantle to get out of the map. Another player on the enemy team did the same thing, and they couldnt kill each other even tho they were staring right at each other. Is there anyway to kill somebody in these walls or do you just have to wait them out?

    submitted by /u/M1dotheGr3at
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to form a group for competitive

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Not sure if this type of post is allowed, but after playing every gears game since I was a kid and it being my first mature rated game, I feel like I have really improved over the years and tend to do very well on gears 5 gridiron. I have a couple friends who play with me but none are as into it and strategically competitive as I am. I wouldn't mind meeting some new people and putting together a small group of players(team if you will) and having fun while also grinding some versus together both comp or cas :)

    I'm on PC but the game being cross platform shouldn't be an issue. Gamertag is Actually E3N

    submitted by /u/kube_tube
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment