• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Gears of War | Its 12:01am where i am so its meme Monday

    Gears of War | Its 12:01am where i am so its meme Monday


    Its 12:01am where i am so its meme Monday

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    My digital rendering Number 83! The Cole train

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Got bored, so I edited some Gears 5 campaign screenshots, trying to recreate the color palette of the original trilogy.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    I'd promised someone that i would post my opinion of a deadeye in guardian in a meme so here :/

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Just how big are the bullets?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I saw on gearspedia that the snub pistol is a .50 cal! That gun is essentially a peashooter. How big are all the bullets that are more powerful? Like the Bolotok which rips people in half, or even the oneshot?

    submitted by /u/moshedman85
    [link] [comments]

    RTJ X Gears 5 Charity pack concept

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Looking for Teammates for Higher Difficulty Horde (Gears 5)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Hey! My friend and I have been playing quite a bit of horde and are doing pretty well at the advanced level, but we're struggling at elite and above with randoms. Our results vary a lot depending on our teammates, especially since our characters are not heavy damage dealers. We've completed waves 1-50 on elite twice with great teammates, but otherwise it's been a struggle. I mainly play Del (level 17), and my friend is usually Jack (level 18). We've been thinking things might go better if we found some friends to play with, so if anyone is up for some elite or insane horde with us send me a message and we can exchange gamertags. We're not master level players, but we're doing pretty well so far and are chill and friendly players.

    (Sorry, I would post in the COG enlistment thread but it seemed like it was buried)

    Game: Gears 5

    Gamertag: send me a message and we can add each other

    Type: Horde

    Region: Mountain Time Zone (UTC – 7:00 I think)

    Time: We're working from home right now with no strict schedule

    Platform: Xbox One

    submitted by /u/mendias
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't want that gun any way.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    How we killed General RAAM on Insane without being DBNO.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Meme Mondays (June 08, 2020)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Hey batter batter swing! xD

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    I know most of the Gears of War fans did not like GOW: Judgment, but if there are just two more people willing to play GOWJ on Xbox One with me and a friend, add me on xbox.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    I am Genesis X99. I have an Avatar on my profile picture.

    submitted by /u/Arzynn
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal day for Marcus.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I have a question?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Why do some people just stand in place for the entire match of TDM? I purposely made the match go for as long as possible and still this guy just stands there. WHY? This is very frustrating. Anyone else have a similar situation? Edit: not camping they just don't move when the match starts. Or AFK

    submitted by /u/lettuce520
    [link] [comments]

    Saddest part of my day....

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Lore question - where does all of the food come from for the gears?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I'm playing through this series for the first time and I'm at gow3 right now. As I see people scraping for supplies, I was wondering if the lore ever went into detail how the cogs obtain so many calories that they remain as well in shape as they are? Apparently the books mention they eat something like 4k calories a day. 4k calories a day for even a small army seems like quite a lot. In a semi apoclyptic wasteland, where does all of that food come from? Unless it's implied that sera has food with naturally more calories in them.

    submitted by /u/JustsomeOKCguy
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s talk about new classes

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I want hear your ideas! OP4 is coming soon and we are weeks away from a trailer but regardless of the new horde overhaul system, we're gonna see some new classes and abilities.

    Just to clarify, I want to talk about classes you want to see or you think would be a good idea. I want to hear your ideas and predictions for what you think may come to OP4. All ideas are welcome. Please be respectful to each others ideas

    My predictions/ideas are down below:

    I'm bored sitting inside during quarantine, waiting for the next operation to drop, so I've just been thinking of what is to come. Since the OP1 we have gotten half almost dozen new characters. These characters each have their own gimmick and a general theme around their abilities.

    COG gear- healer/reviver

    Baird- sniping engineer

    Lizzie- mechanic silverback

    Cole- melee tackler

    Clayton- reflective tank

    My predictions for OP4 are based on what we are currently missing:

    The Bounty Sniper: we have only had one new support, COG gear, and have not received a new character that specializes with the markza. Fahz is an offensive sniper that mains the long shot while Baird is a defensive sniper that mains the embar. I think that we need a 3rd sniper class that mains the markza and prioritizes in spotting enemies for teammates. Give him an assortment of bounty cards that let your teammates do more damage, heal themselves, apply status effects, and replenish their ultimates. Let him mix and match these cards to become a true support. Paduk could be a good character to assign to this type of class and his ultimate could have his scavengers headshot enemies on the field(similar to the gears 4 sniper card)

    The Heavy Weapons Guy: insert TF2 joke here. Right now out of everyone in the roster, we have no character that specializes in heavy weapons. Clayton and Sarah Connor have some heavy weapons cards but they don't count as heavy weapon characters. Lizzie's heavy weapons are tied to her silverback so I'm not really counting her. We need a new class that prioritizes using the less used heavy weapons over some of the stronger ones(salvos, trishot). I never see horde players use buzzkills, mulchers, or ice cannons, and I think this character would be a good way to prioritize them. Give him cards that give him bleeding buzzkills, freezing mulchers, and extended range on the ice cannon. Give him an assortment of cards with different buffs and combinations. I don't really know which character would best fit this play style, maybe Oscar. Give him an ultimate where he summons a Vulcan or a turret for some time.

    The Buff Boy: I think the name says it all. A support that specializes in AOE buffs for nearby teammates. This type of play style would work great for escape when sticking together or horde when you have to group up. Give him cards like Clayton and JDs cards that give him extra defense when around other players. Also give him a card that extends the abilities use outside of 10m to like 15m or 20m. This character kinda falls into the true support character I was talking about above. I think we would have to get a little creative with some of his buffs. Like possibly teammates within 10m have reduced accuracy, increased firing speed, or larger active bars, and longer active reloads. The character that goes with this type of play style is obviously Hoffman. Give him an ultimate which increases player damage depending on how many players are nearby. I really just want a character that encourages teamwork and working together rather than raw dps.

    submitted by /u/hutcheyguthy
    [link] [comments]

    HYPOTHETICAL

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    For the anniversary of gears 5, TC drops every past skin, emote, execution, etc. on the store for the week, how much iron you droppin? and what are you grabbing?

    submitted by /u/BigBuce
    [link] [comments]

    Would You Rather

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Get tortured or Gooped then turn to swarm

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TyrantTumid
    [link] [comments]

    I miss the hunchback like bulky vests from gears 3, they made you look like you just had a whole 3 layers of armor on top of you-

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    However the arctic armor is probably my favorite, Ive always liked the designs of the COG armor.

    submitted by /u/idrawstuff67
    [link] [comments]

    Character voices

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Guys is there a way to make the characters speak more during multiplayer? This is for gears of war 4. I know you can in gears 5 but is there a way in gears 4?

    submitted by /u/Threlot
    [link] [comments]

    Chainsaw hives

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    Just wondering what hives have lancers in them as pickups? So far, I've only really come across The Choke and it had a lancer pickup. I enjoy a good chainsaw spree with the guys I play with in versus and was wondering if it was easy to get our fix in Escape.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/radiobossman
    [link] [comments]

    I’m just a better sniper. Most lobbies are fun though.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment