• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Gears of War | PSA: Gears Utility app is a great for being notified about skins.

    Gears of War | PSA: Gears Utility app is a great for being notified about skins.


    PSA: Gears Utility app is a great for being notified about skins.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I use this app all the time, sends you push notifications when new skins are live for participating in live streams.

    PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gearsutility.progear360

    submitted by /u/TheMachewski
    [link] [comments]

    Baird be like

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    When you’re a gears fan and a dad!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Is it just me or do the swarm seem less intimidating then the Locust from the original trilogy

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    They just seem less scary

    submitted by /u/lettuce520
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone need and ammo in horde?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Anyone else feel like Baird should have reintroduced the Hammer of Dawn in Horde in the form of the beacon? Or the command center from Gears of War 3?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    I feel like it would've been a great addition and it could have been like you fire the hammer of dawn then it runs out of bar on the top right of the screen then you have to recharge it and the recharge process would be done when the next wave starts. Also I really want to see if the Matriarch would react like a regular Berserker where when she is shot by the Hammer, you could shoot her anywhere with a regular weapon and it would do damage.

    submitted by /u/lettuce520
    [link] [comments]

    Desperado Boomshot is availible to claim! From now on I'll only post when it's actually available��

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Man, what the fuck. (Spoilers)

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:27 PM PDT

    First of all, i just beat Gears 5, and holy i was blown away for the entire time. This game was great.

    I'm Definitely plan on going back to play the other 4.

    I have to ask however, what was the purpose with the choice at the end? It put me on the spot unexpectingly with that, & my natural reaction was to try to knife Queen Reyna in the head, rambo style.

    After a string of panic of that not working, my first reaction was to kill Del, but after getting interrupted by my mother i had to pause and get myself together.

    I ended up saving JD, but goddamn i lowkey teared up.

    I was relieved to see that i didnt have to replay the game to get some alternate achievement (later found out you can restart at that, so cool beans)

    However, does anyone know how gears 6 will play out? With this sudden, choice on who to save? If not, whats the point?

    It should have been included in the narrative if you ask me.

    submitted by /u/UniversalFapture
    [link] [comments]

    There were two there?!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Why do people not play objective?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Trying some ranked KOTH and it seems like all randoms are allergic to the hill and shit.

    They either go off for kills thinking it's TDM or camp power weapons like Longshot to make their shitty montages

    Literally had a game where I had 23 caps

    submitted by /u/Undead_Artyom
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked Matchmaking is horrible

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    I'm not a great Gears player as I'm still relatively new. But I'm pretty good at a lot of games so it's not too bad. I'm in silver 2 which is pretty bad. But I don't think I deserve to be higher at the moment. But I feel like I rarely get a good and fairly matched game. I can can be in a game with a guy that is clearly not silver of bronze that drops 100 kills easy and in the same game there can be a guy that literally looks like he has never played a video game in his life with only 9 kills. It never makes sense. Sometimes I will have horrible teams that are all noobs that never rotate or even bother to play for power weapons and going against a team that is playing right and dominating us across the board. And the quitting and afk people is also ridiculous. I want to get better but it is extremely frustrating when I never play with my skill level. Either really low or pretty high. Extremely inconsistent. I have never played a ranked game mode in my life with this bad of matchmaking. I'm sure it's not as bad on higher ranks but in silver/bronze it is absolutely horrible and makes me wanna just quit because I can't handle these games of quitters or just one sided games.

    submitted by /u/KingCaIeb
    [link] [comments]

    don't play with your food

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Desperado Boomshot is next!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Daily Discussion (May 10, 2020)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    *Irish accent* "Just think of it as another breathing hole"

    Posted: 09 May 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    New to the game given it's on game pass, played the previous games, can I really not use a Lancer in horde mode as Emile or Lizzie?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Title, do I really have to play the boring ass versus modes just so I can use the Lancer as Emile? the Marska has such a low ammo capacity and is kind of meh imo, would prefer to just saw shit in half in horde mode lmao

    Is there really no way to use the iconic rifle outside of select chars? also what's up with this stupid ass no duplicate character thing? why do I get swapped to some random ass character I DON'T want to play as if someone joins into the lobby and chooses Emile after I choose him first?

    submitted by /u/Logic-DL
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked matchmaking (No, not talking about how we all know ranked is broken)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    Okay, leaving aside the already discussed issue of how ranked is. How can TC actually balance matchmaking?

    As a solo player, I'm forced to be teamed with 3-4 useless people and face a 3-5 man stack. Now, unless the new ranked system gives me points for being the top score in my game, how am I supposed to climb when I am at a disadvantage? Should groups earn less points and lose more? Should solo people win more? What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/OnyXavier
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite lancer?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Desperado Dropshot Esports Live

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Second ‘Mystery Skin’ is the Desperado Dropshot and is now available.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Third weapon skin of the day is now available.

    You just need to hit the claim button to get this one.

    [Streams are here](live.gearsofwar.com)

    submitted by /u/Old_Rosie
    [link] [comments]

    TC: "our matchmaking times are down so much since launch!" The Matchmaking timer:

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Motherboard Embar is now available.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Motherboard Embar is the fourth skin available today.

    Just need to hit the claim button.

    This post to you is brought to you in solidarity with u/RedditMike007 - who sadly can't be with us today.

    [Skins here yo](live.gearsofwar.com)

    submitted by /u/Old_Rosie
    [link] [comments]

    horde meta?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    who are the best characters cause i took a break from gow

    submitted by /u/xNetz
    [link] [comments]

    [Xbox One X] Display Brightness Keeps Auto Changing in Gears of War: Ultimate Edition

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    So with the release of Gears Tactics I wanted to hop back into my Xbox and play the Gears Trilogy again. I start up Gears 1 Ultimate Edition and within seconds I notice this issue. Every few seconds the screen will get slightly brighter before dimming and back and forth. I've tested other games and no other game is having this issue.

    I've checked my TV settings. Dynamic Contrast is turned off and I can't find any setting that allows "auto-brightness" or anything.

    I don't suppose anyone would know a fix for this? I've gone through every setting in game, on the Xbox, and on my TV. I have no idea what's causing this.

    submitted by /u/The_Silent_Assassin
    [link] [comments]

    Motherboard Hammerburst now available

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    The first weapon skin of the day is up.

    (I'm happy to stop this if you're on point atm u/RedditMike007 ?)

    [The stream is here.](live.gearsofwar.com)

    submitted by /u/Old_Rosie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment