• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Gears of War | I’ve always wanted this to happen, I’d say it’s about 50/50 planned and luck

    Gears of War | I’ve always wanted this to happen, I’d say it’s about 50/50 planned and luck


    I’ve always wanted this to happen, I’d say it’s about 50/50 planned and luck

    Posted: 10 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Who remembers Kaos LikeButtersback and Kaos Yamimash

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    RAAM got a bit confused by the smoke...

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Anyone notice this in og gears?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Rojas, Carmine, Gyules. All the helmet gears' names have to do with the colour red, pointing out that they are redshirts. Gyules is even named "Redshirt Gyules" in the credits. It's even ironic since the blue guys die the most.

    submitted by /u/moshedman85
    [link] [comments]

    New event?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    When playing horde about an hour ago I beat a medal called "bottom line." This isn't anywhere currently on the medal list, so maybe it's a sign a new horde event or something is coming?

    submitted by /u/JustABugWithATail
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play gears 5 horde mode?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Hello people, recently moved to xbox from ps4. The last gears I played was 3 and I remember having a tone of fun in horde mode of gears 2.

    Was wondering do people still play that on gears 5 or is it a side mode that's forgotten.

    What's your favourite gears 5 multiplayer mode that you recommend.

    Thank you, stay safe.

    submitted by /u/ProximityScan
    [link] [comments]

    Desperado lancer is avalible to claim! Live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Meme Mondays (May 11, 2020)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    {End user should never see this text.}

    {Contact u/CthulhuMadness for more information}

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Proud of myself for this. I got diamond in 2v2 gnashers just teaming with randos.

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Anyone playing Gears Tactics?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I assume this is the sub for all GOW-related talk.

    The last time I played a Gears game was the original more than a decade ago, but what with Gears Tactics being free on Xbox Game Pass, it was too good an offer to pass up.

    I've been playing it for the last week or so, and it's pretty good fun. Being able to move your whole squad at once, and switch between them, makes for gameplay that's similar to but also quite different to the XComs. I'm about halfway through the 2nd Act now. The boss fight at the end of Act 1 was epic; at one point I grenaded Sid to get 2 wretches off him, and the fight ended when Mikayla critted the boss just in time to save my heavy from being eaten by another wretch.

    Is anyone else playing this? Hoping to find some discussion on good builds, strategies, etc.

    submitted by /u/hongooi
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody looking to squad up?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    Anybody looking to run some online games? I don't have a mic but I can hold my own weight. I mark and listen and I like to use, you know, team work? Lmk. Ill send you my GT

    submitted by /u/prodxgy22
    [link] [comments]

    We all feel the same?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Bunch of desperado skins going live soon! Live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Favourite Sidearm

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Should TC make skins for grenades and heavy weapons?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Desperado markza coming up! Live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Desperado Markza is now claimable

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    It's been up for a while so be quick.

    live.gearsofwar.com

    submitted by /u/Old_Rosie
    [link] [comments]

    Judgement is better then 4 and 5 combined

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    I just beat 5 and man people wanna bash judgement #5 sucks balls story wise. Ok you get what 20 min of good locust history then a whole lot of random bullshit. It was like if Micheal Bay had the rights to Gears of War how would it go.. Ok act 1 pow pow pow boom crash bang, act 2 story pow roar arghhh, act 3 pointless choice trying to make you feel for underdeveloped charecters act 4 bigger boom more flashing lights and sounds the end...

    submitted by /u/Randumbthoghts
    [link] [comments]

    Revived a scout, gave it an Empower, cloaked and rampaged. Working towards Plat!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Desperado hammerburst is first skin today! Live.gearsofwar.com

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Question about a plot point in 5...

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    So it's established that after splicing Myrrahs and the Sires DNA together the first locust the Matriarch was created and from this thwy where able to create the male locusts which became Drones, but how? If there weren't any males for the Matriarch to reproduce with how did they create male locusts instead of an army of female beserkers? Did that drone in the test tube come before the matriarch and if so how? Guess my main question is how where male locusts created when they only had females to work with?

    submitted by /u/Iroquois-Pliskin01
    [link] [comments]

    Esports skins

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    I got all of them except the dragon skin, it said I could claim it and I did and it said added to inventory,and I don't have it.

    submitted by /u/this-is-spartin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment