• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 30, 2020

    Gears of War | TU 5.1

    Gears of War | TU 5.1


    TU 5.1

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    My high school friend passed away in 2018, he was a huge Gears/Spider-Man fan. He was 29. I created a gear based off his likeness and name in Tactics. Brothers to the end.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Matriarch=Karen of GoW

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Team Wipe +3

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Congrats y’all TC and splash Damage y’all did it glad this game is getting a lot of positivity I hope for the same to happen for Gears 5

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Behind the scenes of Gears Tactics - Artstation Art Blast (link in comments)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    My Sadness Is Immeasurable

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Gears fans know the feeling

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Mark your calendars! More skins! Details in comments.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    A half decent Quad with the Longshot

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    UIR Solider Gear Set

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Dodgeball is fun how come we can only play it one week every 2 months?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Come on tc stop fucking around and add dodgeball, execution, and guardian back to ranked they were all in 4 and it worked out fine, maybe if you put out a quality game the multiplayer population wouldn't be so low.

    submitted by /u/Fuckblackhorses
    [link] [comments]

    The Greatest Headshot of All Time. Or the Luckiest Guess of All Time? I lost my marbles lol.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:36 PM PDT

    Gears servers down on Gears 4 and 5?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    So my friend and I played a couple of matches of the weekly playlist and then got kicked and couldn't search for a new match. Rebooted the game and got the error that the Gears services were unavailable. So we switched to Gears 4 and got stuck on "loading map".

    submitted by /u/llDurbinll
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Developer Stream thread (April 30, 2020)

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    Weekly Developer Stream Today!

    Where to Watch:

    When:

    • Starts at ~3pm PST
    • Lasts for ~1.5-2 hours

    Be sure to check for a stickied comment below. If anything changes in regards to day/time, we'll be sure to have that info in the stickied comment!

    Who:

    • Most weeks, Dana (u/tc-mjrdecision) and Liam (u/OctusTC) host
    • Occasionally Ryan (u/n0dezero) or some other developer
    • Andius (Community Team) works behind the scenes to run the stream/chat

    What:

    • The community team discusses any recent news and follows up with a Q/A session
    • Some streams have raffles or "click-to-claim" style prizes available!

    Submitting Questions!

    Currently TC looks at 2 main places for questions: The Chat and General community discussion. In attempt to gather some better questions that TC may be able to better prepare answers for, we are going to look at collecting some questions in this thread.

    Also note that this is not a thread that is officially supported by TC. We cannot guarantee that they'll see and/or use this. But we figure it's worth a shot. If nothing else, maybe someone else in the thread will be able to answer your questions!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    It was fun while it lasted

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    I really wish we could access every Voice Expression ingame

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Not sure how the emote system has been generally recieved, but I find voice expressions a great addition to the series, because let's face it- no one talks on mic, and text chat is too cumbersome to use mid-round, being mostly relegated to salty dead players whining about Lancer noobs or whatever while they wait for the round to end.

    The problem is that a measly 4 slots simply isn't enough for all the genuinely useful voice expressions in the game. Almost every time I play I find spots where I wish I could say things like "Take Weapon", "Flank", "Fall Back", "Thanks" and so on.

    There's also a bunch of goofy expressions and emotes that I like to use for fun. I typically have one animated emote for match start/MVP, Cheer for when my team's doing well (also doubles as Thanks when I'm revived), and Laugh and Advance/Move for trying to coax enemies into making the first move in stand-offs. That's my 4 slots used.

    I'd just like to see the expression wheel expanded into a full-fledged communication mechanic instead of a gimmicky afterthought meant to show off bought animated emotes.

    submitted by /u/Adalrich_
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite customized Gear so far... Tho I'm getting BIG Norman Reedus vibes.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Gridiron Ranking

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Gridiron Ranking

    I usually don't have a big problem with the ranking system, cause if i play well i go up, If I don't I usually go down. That's the case except for gridiron this season. I can't get out of silver ! I'm usually diamond 1-3 in all playlist, but just went to bronze 3 on one loss to super sweaty opponents in Gridiron, kind of sucking the fun out of this awesome game type.

    Funny thing is I have a friend whom i've played 90% or more of his ranked gridiron games and he's in Masters! Maybe once out of 25 or 30 games did he actually get more score than me and i probably MVP'd 70% of those games but I'm still Silver 1. I have one other friend that's in the same boat, Silver 1 and playing better than my Masters ranked friend every game.

    Anyone else got this happening to them?? See my stats page from Gears5.com and tell me I should be in bronze 3 lol.

    https://preview.redd.it/oqmx6g0dvvv41.png?width=424&format=png&auto=webp&s=3ef62ceb5f5cc49142af7cdaad75681bb3e2b9a5

    submitted by /u/Guinness2012
    [link] [comments]

    It’s really not a hard choice

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    Clips I gathered over the years, nothing too too clutch ����

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Ukkon Cornelius

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Anyone heard about Gears Tactics going physical (xbox) anytime soon?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    So looks like the game is digital only so far which is a shame since many physical only gamers would like to try it out.

    submitted by /u/Ron1ncat
    [link] [comments]

    My new Favorite Pants, These things seem SUPER GOOD. plus those nice gears 2 vibes

    Posted: 30 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment