• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Gears of War | Can’t wait for my boys

    Gears of War | Can’t wait for my boys


    Can’t wait for my boys

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    This was oddly satisfying

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Back to back to back chainsaw duels lol

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Now this looks nice

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    All I want right now ...

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Just got my golden lancer code!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Confusing a Reject. A bug but a funny one.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Weekly Store - Purple Phantom Loadout Set!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    What are your thoughts on 5-stacks?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    I personally think they're an obvious unfair advantage and should be forced to only match with other stacks, but I'd like to hear what the community thinks of them.

    submitted by /u/WinterVision
    [link] [comments]

    Got a Razer mouse today. It's a gears5 mouse, only got it cause it was cheap XD So... Is this something special? I don't need it. Never played the game tbh.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Gears Tactics started out as a board game, here’s what it looked like

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Just saw a player do seemingly huge damage with the Talon in a match, and it sounded like he was shooting in very quick bursts. Is this some sort of new thing?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I've never found a particular use for the Talon- it's essentially a shittier Enforcer, and I've learned to just leave it, since the Snub can be really effective in the right situation.

    This guy seemed to be downing people very quickly, however, and it sounded like he was rapidly pulling the trigger every time he shot with it.

    submitted by /u/TunaCanScarcity
    [link] [comments]

    The only thing I can think of is that he was in a completely different area than it showed him on my screen or the bullet magnetism is taking a 180 on my ass

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    How did he do that?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Why do I always get MVP and lose games? Is matchmaking broken?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Honestly speaking, 7/10 games I play I get MVP. Also, 6-7/10 games I play I lose. I end up thousands of points higher than my teammates, and they all seem to be in crazy low ranks judging by how they play.

    I'm not a sore loser, I don't mind losing whatsoever, but when I constantly lose despite carrying all the time it really pisses me off.

    What's going on with matchmaking?

    Please, TC. Please fix your matchmaking. It's making a very long-term fan want to stop playing.

    submitted by /u/patdeeznutz
    [link] [comments]

    What is even the point in separating players into different tiers when I just get the same Master level stack every game?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    Is Gridiron uniquely fucked because they initially screwed up everyone's ranking or is it due to low population? I'm averaging 1 kill per match against these guys and it's just hopeless.

    I do well in the Quickplay version, but half the time you're shooting either bots or Little Timmy who just got an Xbox for his 10th birthday and his two brothers he's splitscreening with, and it just feels like you're stepping on ants.

    I really like Gridiron but I'd like to have an experience that's not quite this extreme either way. Maybe I'll just go back to TDM and see how that shakes out.

    submitted by /u/crudgewacker
    [link] [comments]

    Daily Discussion (April 22, 2020)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else able to play Gears Tactics?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    I pre-installed it since I was prompted to, and I'm able to play the full game it seems!

    submitted by /u/CrunchFacts
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Gears Devs - you're aware of massive stuttering for nvidia users, right?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Just wanted to throw a heads up if anyone has info if the devs are aware of the massive stuttering for a lot of nvidia users. Seems to be confirmation on the RTX 2000 series, basically the longer the game stays running the worse the stutters get. Restarting the game helps for a short while

    This started around operation 2, and similarly with some newer nvidia drivers. Going back to much older drivers seems to reduce/stop stuttering. It's gotten unplayable for me at this point - and I've seen nothing posted of it anywhere. If TC could chime in on some data they need from me, maybe some way to run a test with their own game engine while I'm playing so you can see the data real time as the stuttering is occuring

    This is on a RTX 2080 (442.19 WHQL) - recent prior/newer drivers are all same results. Only much older drivers seem to reduce stuttering

    Also while not mentioned, gears 5 added the reduce buffering option around the same time - not sure if that setting is busted or potentially the addition of that setting affected anything, but reducing pre-rendering frames can def cause stuttering

    submitted by /u/nickwithtea93
    [link] [comments]

    matchmaking ranked games

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    why is it that sometimes after winning a game i get no tier points and literally no change from my previous rank. it happens quite often, and i know others have mentioned it as well. Then sometimes when i lose my rank will go up? I do notice that the matchmaker indicates which team is favored in the end breakdown. Is that how it works? basically if you are favored and do well theres no change because it is expected? so is it based on beating the favored team to really rank up and does that mean that the matchmaker will consistently place you in games where the earned points=0 because you are a favored team and win? im sure theres a lot more to it that just favored teams but yeah.

    I'm a noob so im asking if anyone could explain it a bit better plz

    ty

    submitted by /u/k1ngheezy
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Crossplay?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Title states it.

    Me (PC) and a friend (xBone) want to play the campaign together but I don't have an xBox anymore.

    Does that work?

    submitted by /u/Yoshli
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Store - Collectors Queen Myrrah

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Gridiron ranking broken?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I'm going almost 30 and 4 every gridiron game with mvp and gaining zero on wins and I mean like 14-0 wipes while my friends go negative and gain thousands lol Anybody having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Antslays
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment