• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (February 02, 2020)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (February 02, 2020)


    Daily Discussion (February 02, 2020)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The beauties

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:41 PM PST

    To everyone that keeps making a 4v4 into a 4v2

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Gears just put me into a ranked TDM match but didn't actually load me in so I was forced to spectate the entire game, then gave me -420 points.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:52 AM PST

    Best quote in Gears 5 ��

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Soon I’ll have my sweet prince...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Come and play GoW3 during the weekend!. Lets be honest, GoW3 has the best TDM of all. ~300 players still active.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:43 PM PST

    My new favorite screenshot

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    I really loved building this armor

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 05:11 AM PST

    Figured out what the Onyx Guard reminded me of

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:25 AM PST

    First shot was a pre fire , but tried playing gears 3 for the first time again since the the previous ones and it was not working out for me at all lmao

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Need an answer

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:57 AM PST

    So I'm currently trying to get the Experienced Team medal and I'm 4 out of 5 for it and I have no idea how I even got that far. I play as Keegan, Lahni, and Mac in Escape but I still haven't gotten the final one. What do I have to do to get the final one?

    submitted by /u/TheLegionIsACutie
    [link] [comments]

    I have a policy for myself

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:33 PM PST

    My policy is that I let most reject say their last words since I love the deebees and seeing them turn evil make me sad. Also I like it how if you shoot either the head, both the arms, or legs, they say something before they explode.

    As a sidenote, I considered deebee as my waifu

    submitted by /u/oinkmaster62
    [link] [comments]

    “Ranked”

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Custom Escape Hive: Odyssey

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:43 PM PST

    Had one decent idea for escape and finally tried map editor. Was pretty fun with friends tonight. Not very polished, but beatable on lower difficulties.

    Three acts with the first focusing on gratuitous violence, second a speedrun, and finally a sacrifice fit for a cliche action movie. (The third part might not be necessary on lower difficulties, but I think people will be excited when they figure out how to get through the final room)

    submitted by /u/webb79
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a rockstar today and got a code I won't use.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:32 AM PST

    Wall hacks I guess...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 08:58 PM PST

    PC- Been away for a few weeks, performance seems very choppy right now. Anyone else?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I've been hovering around a pretty consistent 58/59 frames per second since launch with occasional slowdown when a lot was happening on screen.

    Haven't played in a few weeks, but on these past few days I've been experiencing pretty regular dips to 40 or even 30 fps during matches, and the game feels far choppier to play as a result. Have they been tweaking things under the hood?

    submitted by /u/TunaCanScarcity
    [link] [comments]

    TDM Masters Rank Grind

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:17 AM PST

    Is anybody down to stack up and grind to get Masters Rank in TDM?

    submitted by /u/_Derishious_
    [link] [comments]

    A question for those who want flashes changed

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:11 AM PST

    So I've seen a lot of posts lately about changing flashes to a pick up weapon or just straight up removing them. Most of these have been about koth so that's what I'll be sticking to here.

    To start, changing them to a pick up would essentially be the same as removing them because of how little they would contribute. You would probably need at least 2 on each side of the map for them to have any impact. Let's be honest, unless you're playing in a stack, how many players are going to take the time to pick one up?

    Let's say this change happens. So when you're playing against a good team, how do you expect to get through their set up and break the hill with just smokes? Smokes in gears 5 are line of sight blockers so all you're really doing is stopping the cross. This is even less effective in higher rank lobbies where players know the good set up spots and are crossing you from 3 or 4 different angles. Also, you don't always have power weapons so that's not a reliable solution either. You still have to get to the hill past everyone, and any good player will just wait for you to run through your smoke and one piece you. Some of the hills in this game would be nearly impossible to break without being able to stun players.

    If you just want the screen effect reduced I get that, it's annoying. I also think forcing a smoke/flash split between teams could be a potential solution, although, that has its own issues too. But for those that want these drastic changes, do you actually think it's going to improve the game (koth at least) or are you just getting pissed after getting hit with a few flashes? I'm genuinely curious.

    submitted by /u/Collineus
    [link] [comments]

    2 Quads, 1 Quint

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:55 PM PST

    Gears 5 on PC ( MSI RTX 2070 Armor 8G ) Previously crashing NOT ANYMORE!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:37 PM PST

    Preciously I had been having major crashing problems while playing this game up until their most recent update.

    I can FINALLY play without my game crashing for some miraculous reason. I sincerely think they or nVidia has done something recently causing the endless crashes... With the Gnasher also fixed... Just need some new maps and characters and content lol.

    submitted by /u/rebellbass66
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment