• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 24–January 31, 2020

    Gears of War | COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 24–January 31, 2020


    COG Enlistment — Find Teammates | Week of January 24–January 31, 2020

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Professional? Casual? Scrim? Horde?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

      You can also check out r/GearsLFG to find teammates any day of the week.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This would be a cool alternative skin for Marcus. No idea who the artist is.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    My friend had a really nice clutch, I’m just sharing it.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Let me just reach the checkpoint then be dumb as hell

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 01:24 PM PST

    Swarm Speaker Voice Lines

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Headshotted someone while they were on the slide. Very satisfying

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    Nice little clutch I got

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:50 PM PST

    Can we please have the original omen from gears 1-4 as an option?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:43 PM PST

    Recent stream said they tried it again interanlly to sanity check and they said they couldn't aim/get used to it.

    Well, obviously. If you use something for a long time (the new omen) ofc the old one will be unfamiliar to you. It also depends if you played the older games and how long.

    I just don't get why it can't just be an option. What's wrong with options? It doesn't have to be the new thing, but these omens should definitely just be an option. I watched some gears 4 videos to see how it is myself again and it just looks so smooth and gearsy to me.

    So yer, hope TC makes it an option. If you agree chat!

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Getting the hang of the Gears 5 Torque.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Okay, like 5 months later I still cant figure out skills of 30

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Like I dont get them they reset once a hive goes in to a past hive, but what's the point ? What's the whole ?/30 I've done the new hive literally every difficulty and it's only at 15. I literally cant think of what they do

    submitted by /u/Elixirjd
    [link] [comments]

    I'm level 60 and I have 5 scraps

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 09:45 PM PST

    How the fuck do you earn scrap? I don't have a massive amount of time to play but I'd like to at least get 1 totem and work on it but I'm never gonna reach the 100 needed to buy.

    Do they really want my credit card details that bad?

    submitted by /u/sharktopusx
    [link] [comments]

    My pick of characters for a revamped delta squad.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:36 AM PST

    So I played 10 matches of ranked today..

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:06 AM PST

    5 out of 10 matches a teammate quit.

    7 out of 10 matches felt like a 3v5

    2 out of 10 matches teammates sat in spawn

    4 out of 10 matches I had teammates with less than 15 hours of gameplay

    9 out of 10 matches I got called a racial slur for having the word black in my Gt (private messages or game chat)

    3 out of 10 matches I had a little brother split screening

    8 out of 10 matches I fought some sort of clan/pre-made

    6 out of 10 matches I got mvp and still lost the match but gained ranked points

    I just... I don't fucking understand I can't go on with this god forsaken game anymore

    submitted by /u/TheBlackMambas87
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there a delay on evading now?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:54 PM PST

    I'm new to Gears 5 and why did they make it so when you evade, you now have to wait like a second and a half before you can evade again?

    It honestly kinda ruins the game for me. Everything feels so slow and clunky now.

    And why can I no longer shoot my gun immediately at the end of a roll? It makes me wait half a second before I can fire.

    submitted by /u/dotundead
    [link] [comments]

    Keeps kicking me from versus

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I've been trying to get into a Koth for hours and it kicks me from the game each time when it loads In? Anybody got any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/coulditbemystic
    [link] [comments]

    me and my team keep getting kicked when we vote for arcade team deathmatch it will only let us play arcade blitz , this just started like 2 days ago any idea what is up

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:58 PM PST

    see title

    submitted by /u/Tanaas
    [link] [comments]

    Coming soon...No more option to OPT out of cross play!!! Thank you TC!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:19 AM PST

    Was in the recent stream they did. Thank god. I'm happy they are doing what fortnite did with no option to opt out. Especially with a game as small as gears, you really want to not, as they put it, put PC players in a box.

    So tired of long queue times. Queue times would be way better if the option was gone but so glad it's going to be.

    Just think about it. There might be plenty of silvers wanting to play ranked guardian but because some have crossplay disabled, the system can't pair them all together. It's a terrible experience with wait times.

    Also, like TC pointed out, console players can use mouse and keyboards themselves on the xbox. So what good does turning off crossplay do?

    So yer. Maybe I can finally enjoy this game and not have to wait a long ass time just for a simple match.

    submitted by /u/ghfhfhhhfg9
    [link] [comments]

    Maybe a bug (?) This happened to me today, I got stuck after the respawn and I couldn't move.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    About Gears 5 being fun...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Now before I get started, by no means am I saying Gears 5 is a bad game. If you enjoy it by all means keep on doing that. For me the campaign is solid and escape is really fun. That said...

    My first Gears game was Gears of War 4 starting in January 2017. I had an absolute BLAST playing that game. Playing co-op campaign with my friends, staying up until 2am on school nights grinding ranked matches, meeting and talking to people in horde lobbies, watching YouTube content for the game etc etc

    In 2018 I went back and played Gears 1-3 campaigns, even a little multiplayer and they were also amazing! Gears quickly became my 2nd favorite franchise next to Smash Bros.

    Gears 5 was revealed at E3 2018 and it was so hype! Right before it released in 2019, I said one final goodbye to Gears 4. "Gears 5 will be the best Gears game!" I remember saying. I played it on Game Pass for about a week... And then it hit me. This wasn't gonna be the same at all.

    I miss the overall feel being dark and gritty. Gears 4 didn't have as many dark locations and maps like in G1-3 but 5 doesn't even try with most of it's areas being in broad daylight.

    I miss the intensity of sweaty competitive matches, running into toxic players who'd tbag you and insult you through xbox messages.

    I miss characters simply being cosmetics and not having attached abilities and stuff.

    I miss there not being any corny emotes and bloodsprays.

    I miss grinding for Gear Packs to get that special thing I wanted simply by playing the game.

    I miss the memorable title screens with their visuals approaches and great music. Now it's just a shot of a random multiplayer map? Talk about forgettable...

    I WANT to love Gears 5. I tried to give it a chance, waited until Operation 2 to see if things picked up but they didn't much. I want to have those same memories and experiences again but just can't. Is it just my nostalgia for Gears 4? Is Gears 5 not that great? What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/MarcelSOLDIER
    [link] [comments]

    Original Gears Remaster: Stuck on Act 1 berserker.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:59 PM PST

    I've had every Xbox console and I've never tried Gears until today. I was having a decent time with it until a berserker showed up. It needs to be killed with the Hammer of dawn outdoors, but there is one problem...

    The moronic AI soldier (Dom) keeps dying and I can't hold still to revive him. He just stands right in front of the berserker the whole time and gets destroyed again and again...

    I can't lure that thing and babysit bad AI at the same time, especially with a time limit. Even if I shoot at it, it just keeps pounding the soldier instead of charging at me... What magic trick am I supposed to use to get past this? Thanks in advance for any useful info.

    submitted by /u/SupertoastGT
    [link] [comments]

    Flash bug

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Got the perma flash bug on my screen while playing koth. Ik they've addressed this on the Dev stream a few times, yet that didn't seem to make it in this last update

    submitted by /u/johnwilxboof
    [link] [comments]

    Friday Night and we can’t find a game. We both get single digit ping, both tried hosting. Switch to Execution, find a match in literally 5 seconds. Guess the playlist is dead unless you wanna play people in Mexico on 3 digit ping.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Baird breaks 4th wall

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    I guess nobody wants to play Golden Gun anymore.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment