• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (December 15, 2019)

    Gears of War | Daily Discussion (December 15, 2019)


    Daily Discussion (December 15, 2019)

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    This daily thread is for random discussion and quick questions. Feel free to discuss anything from gears to gaming in general.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lizzie's south park quote (Easter egg?)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:11 PM PST

    You can’t be serious... (100 horde waves on insane or higher for 2 stars)

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 05:33 PM PST

    IMO the orange lights on Onyx Guard make them look evil and terrifying

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    Does anyone else feel that the Gears 5 Onyx Guards should have different voices to their Cog Gear counterparts. The Cog Gear voices just don’t scream “badass” to me

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 09:12 PM PST

    TC what the heck did you do to hipfire??

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:01 AM PST

    IT FEELS GREAT NOT BEING ABLE TO EARN SKINS BECAUSE THE GAME DOESN'T LET YOU!!! I LOVE THIS GAME

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:58 AM PST

    Map specific daily objectives are stupid

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 04:55 PM PST

    I have had to "win versus match on exhibit" since the 2nd operation started. I've played everyday and the map has come up one time in nearly a week (lost of course). Why can't it be simply win a versus match? Nobody wants that obj, especially when the maps seldom come into rotation.

    submitted by /u/johnwilxboof
    [link] [comments]

    Oh ok

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 12:30 AM PST

    This one challenge alone completely ruins the totem system

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Don’t know why people are complaining about everyone getting put into bronze. You get really balanced games this way.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:59 AM PST

    To the people who have unlocked and tried out the Onyx guard what do you think about the skin?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Hahaha!

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 07:29 PM PST

    Crashing in Horde

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 06:05 PM PST

    Has anyone else been crashing while playing horde lately? It's happened when I play Mac, starting to get really pissed

    submitted by /u/copetherope8
    [link] [comments]

    This isn't normal lol

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    i can finally play a game type where i don't lose every game because of dogshit teammates. isn't god great?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 03:16 PM PST

    It really be like that

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:41 PM PST

    Am I the only one that genuinely likes this game here?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    It's a great game with lots of fun features and it's my first gears title I've played extensively. Everyone on this subreddit complains about literally everything from the stores to regular gameplay in the modes but I don't even see these issues half the time (except some like the massive issues with ranking system) and honestly the Store isn't that bad. People are complaining about $5 for characters when I have seen gun skins and charms for the same price in other games. What's with all the hate?

    submitted by /u/cmarq07
    [link] [comments]

    Baird's "Bloody Support" card is broken... in a good way

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:33 AM PST

    So I'm still on my way to leveling up my Baird and while doing so, I test around with the cards and during a Master match on Exhibit, I noticed something rather strange. The game started dropping frames a bit and I wondered why (usually this doesn't happen to me). After looking around a bit, I noticed that pretty much all close enemies were showing up tons of damage numbers over and over again, they were actually bleeding eventhough I wasn't using my Embar on them. I first thought "well, maybe the Shock Sentries count as precision weapons" but it turns out, you simply need to equip the Embar to have any of your sentries cause bleeding damage as long as DR1 is ready.

    TL;DR

    Your sentries cause bleeding damage if you have en Embar equipped with this card, as long as the DR1 Ultimate is ready.

    submitted by /u/CommanderCH
    [link] [comments]

    who broke the gnasher again?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Survive 2 chapters of Escape on Insane or higher

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 11:40 PM PST

    For 1 star.

    Seriously? It's hard enough to find a game in elite, let alone survive insane or higher. And for 1 fucking star? Not to mention the map specific wins.

    It's like TC is telling me to go fuck myself. I'm starting to question why I still play this game.

    submitted by /u/TheLongNightKing
    [link] [comments]

    What's the icon next to the WiFi icon? I've been getting this in all modes for the past 3 days. I'm in the South East Asia region. And my name doesn't show up in the scorecard so I don't even know my ping. And the game lags more than usual (I know the WiFi icon means there's a lag). Help.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:07 AM PST

    Too old for fast relexes

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:41 AM PST

    Can anyone help me out with the Matriarch in the campaign? I am an old git who normally plays Eve Online, so my reflexes aren't fast enough...haha

    Seriously though, I'd love to get past her - it's getting boring now. Falling in the ice water and dying, getting caught and head ripped off...single player on this sucks.

    submitted by /u/satanslimb
    [link] [comments]

    Bairds DR-1 ultimate not working right in escape or horde

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 02:40 AM PST

    Everytime i use my ult in escape or horde my dr1 refuses to shoot anyone. It just walks around and dies a bit after. And im confused about bairds gold card. I have it equipped but the dr-1 still spawns in with a tri shot and not a overkill. Anyone else having issues with bairds ultimate or am I not using it right?

    submitted by /u/xobeydrake
    [link] [comments]

    [Official TC Response] Why everyone was placed in Bronze.

    Posted: 14 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    TLDR; basically they wanted everyone start at the same spot and work their way up. TC says if you're masters you should hit it extremely fast. They also wanted everyone to experience the satisfaction of watching them selves move through the ranks.

    I wanted to record the video but unfortunately the screen recorder in my phone refused to record the audio so I've linked the stream, Skip to 34:24 for the information about Bronze. It will last for about 4 minutes.

    submitted by /u/AJ170
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment