• Breaking News

    Monday, October 21, 2019

    Gears of War | I miss you.

    Gears of War | I miss you.


    I miss you.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:10 PM PDT

    Didn’t think TC would respond to my post about “Classic” Kait but nonetheless they did. Gotta give credit where it’s due they said they’re changing it

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    I wondered where I’ve seen that face and hair cut before...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    TC on poor matchmaking, 99% in 1 hit, MTX/store, bugs in every game type, and more

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:05 AM PDT

    Quick thought: Horde Round 50. General RAAM comes back with his kryll.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    Me checking the daily item in the store everyday

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Great to see you abandoned "Cosmetics Only"

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    The REV-9 is visually smaller than the rest of the characters, and has half of it's head missing. Who the fuck at TC signed off on this? Might as well just have the Warden be his usual size if proportions are fucking thrown out the window.

    Don't kid yourselves, if something gives you even the slightest advantage, it's P2W, and this gives you a HUGE visual advantage.

    So, great job making Gears 5 P2W, uninstalling now.

    submitted by /u/Programmer_William
    [link] [comments]

    Nice work killing gears 5 in Australia TC.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:15 PM PDT

    Can't even get a game on quickplay on a local server. Pretty fucking sad for a game not even 2 months old. Fucking hopeless!

    submitted by /u/PieGutz
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhh? i think something is wrong with Del? I haven't laughed this hard in a long time

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    I'm a Silver 1 in execution. I got into a lobby in which I was *clearly* the worst one. I asked my two teammates what their ranks was. The two that answered said Masters

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    I really don't understand this ranking system. At all.

    Of all the issues y'all talk about, can we please draw some attention to this?

    submitted by /u/J4rrod_
    [link] [comments]

    No one will ever spend much time on custom escape maps of rewards are disabled

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    TC have created a game environment where you have to grind to unlock anything worthwhile and are using FOMO anxiety with the tour of duty to encourage spending real money (they also did this in Gears 4 with limited time packs like Gary Carmine). So they have also created a game environment where playing any mode that doesn't contribute to progression feels like a waste regardless of whether it's fun or not. For this reason there are many who haven't even played the campaign yet because they don't want to miss out on tour of duty skins (which should have been unlockable through campaign progression in the first place).

    Now if you look at the Escape match list NOBODY is playing custom escape matches because you do not earn any progression on tour of duty challenges or medals. In the absence of a grindy battlepass system, players might mess around with this for fun, but because of the grind and FOMO anxiety players feel punished playing custom maps for this reason and will likely never return to custom maps rendering their map creator useless.

    submitted by /u/MiddleofCalibrations
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t think I’ll ever be this lucky again

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 08:54 PM PDT

    My Gears 5 Fan Art

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Hidden MVP Voice line? Im often MVP but this is the first time I've heard something like this

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:02 PM PDT

    Had a daily challenge to win one game on training grounds then once I get the map, this happens. (VOLUME WARNING)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 06:19 PM PDT

    In honor of the person who gave me these codes when they weren’t around here you go guys. Please only use them if you don’t have them yet and not just to get more boost give other a chance for the skins pls.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    Made this earlier and forgot to post it.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 01:05 AM PDT

    Beautiful

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    The sticker I put on my truck in Afghanistan, I love this franchise please fix 5

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 04:40 PM PDT

    Idea about removing green cards from drop on higher difficulties of horde. Another idea of total rework of card system.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 01:52 AM PDT

    I am not a fan of percentage chance of getting rare/good card in horde. I think it would be cool if on certain difficulty (elite or something) green cards will stop dropping. So from Elite you will only get Blue or better. From few difficulties above you will get purple or better.

    Ultimately i think that this entire system should be reworked. So instead of a chance it should be only time gated. So lets say that every 20 hours of horde playing as JD you will earn 1 gold card. Every 10 hours you will get purple card. Every 5 hours you will get blue card. Every 1 hour you will get 1 green card. Trick is that if you run higher difficulties you could get faster rate of earning cards (less time required to get new one).

    I think it will be fair for less experienced players who are unable to finish higher difficulties to be able to get better cards. For them it could be a little grindy but eventually they will be able to get there to unlock cards for their favourite characters. If they cannot do Elite or higher they will not be able to lvl up their gold card. Alternative to do that will be spending scrap on leveling cards but we don't have any solid way to earn it.

    Opinions?

    submitted by /u/djgromo
    [link] [comments]

    Can we keep Terminator Horde as a custom option after the event ends?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    I'm really liking the new enemy encounter dynamic they bring. It's a nice change of pace from always fighting Swarm and I'd love to be able to have it enabled as a custom option if I wanted to play it again in the future.

    submitted by /u/Lazzyman64
    [link] [comments]

    Fiance decided to play with spray paint

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    I hate to add TC’a list of player complaints, and this may seem petty, but character specific and map specific challenges suck...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:13 PM PDT

    Bottom line: I want to play as the character I want to play as and I hate spending my entire night getting overruled in the ranked map vote and then losing when I actually get the map I need to win on.

    Why can't we have something similar to Gears 4's bounties? Why can't we choose what challenges we want? We could select 4 free ones like we are already allotted every day and then it costs iron if we want to do more than the 4?

    submitted by /u/weatherman278
    [link] [comments]

    Post your playtime on gears 5 here!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:18 PM PDT

    Marcus 'Smol' Fenix - A Cardboard Miniature I made [OC] (Full album in Comments)

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 07:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment