• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Gears of War | Watery Grave is my favourite turret section in all of GoW. It looks good and is always fun to play.

    Gears of War | Watery Grave is my favourite turret section in all of GoW. It looks good and is always fun to play.


    Watery Grave is my favourite turret section in all of GoW. It looks good and is always fun to play.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    A little proud of this one

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:32 AM PDT

    I asked an engineer to repair the taps and he told me it was a waste of money.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    He was reup 39.

    submitted by /u/YummyTentacles
    [link] [comments]

    Kids this is why you don't get cocky

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    One thing that makes gears of war 1 unique:

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    is the cinematography. The camera pans around the characters and zooms in and out.

    In the berserker cutscene, the scene doesn't cut to Dom saying "oh my god" it rather pans 180 degrees. Then when Marcus talks to Anya it slowly moves towards him.

    Another shining example is the cutscene with wretches in Act 3. The camera is spazzing out while it zooms in on corpses and flashes red and pans all around the wretches. It feels like many games even each Gears game after the first one lost that special camera work and went towards movie style cinematics.

    submitted by /u/evgxmagma
    [link] [comments]

    Gears of War Trilogy appreciation.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Earlier today I finished off GoW 3 after playing 1 and 2 in like a 2-3 weeks time. I never thought I'd be able to play this when years back I saw it on my TV as one of the channels had game trailers and reviews in small segments back then I never even bothered to remember the name of the game.

    Years passed and I finally got a Series S for myself, my first ever console and thanks to Xbox and it's backward compatibility, I finally managed to play the game which I remember very briefly from years back and hell the game still looks pretty rad when you look how old it is really and I enjoyed it thoroughly considering my dead ass controller skills when it comes to shooting. But I had so much fun and it's probably the best trilogy I've ever played and I'm not that much of a gamer but all three was close to a 10/10 for me and I love the hide/cover shoot games.

    Just wanted to show my love for the game/series and I'm so excited to play Gears 4 and ultimately Gears 5. Thank you Microsoft and Xbox for making this happen.

    submitted by /u/woodeenho
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes, my favorite pride, Argentina

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    LOCUST HIVE ��

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Team Phantom Gnasher is available to claim NOW

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Team Phantom Gnasher is available to claim NOW

    📢 Team Phantom Gnasher available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com/egl 👀 during the EGL Gears Open Series Split #3 Finals get it before it closes! 🔐

    Team Phantom Gnasher

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Team Phantom Boomshot is available to claim NOW

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Team Phantom Boomshot is available to claim NOW

    📢 Team Phantom Boomshot available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com/egl 👀 during the EGL Gears Open Series Split #3 Finals get it before it closes! 🔐

    Team Phantom Boomshot

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    I hope we get this boi soon

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:36 PM PDT

    Grenade Callout Glitch

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    I was playing Control on Harbor and I just finished a 1v1 near nades. I look over and see Keegan rolling a grenade my way. He shouts "SHOCK OUT!" so I wasn't overly concerned but getting out of the damage radius when suddenly a frag blows up and kills me? I watched the killcam in horror as everything I just witnessed actually happened lol.

    Has this happened to anyone else? If so was it Keegan who made the bad call out? If not who?

    submitted by /u/AcquaintedGrief
    [link] [comments]

    Team Phantom Longshot is available to claim NOW

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Team Phantom Longshot is available to claim NOW

    📢 Team Phantom Longshot available to claim NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com/egl 👀 during the EGL Gears Open Series Split #3 Finals get it before it closes! 🔐

    Team Phantom Longshot

    See my links on my Reddit profile.

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    Got stuck in a door a while back on escape.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    Finally got this guy

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    Ranked

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    This is probably a stupid question but did they enable cross-play all the time in ranked now?

    submitted by /u/MushroomKingdom420
    [link] [comments]

    Gears EGL Open Series Split 3 Finals LIVE ��NOW

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 05:25 AM PDT

    Gears EGL Open Series Split 3 Finals LIVE 🔴NOW

    📢 Gears EGL Open Series Split 3 Finals LIVE 🔴NOW 🔔 at 🖥️ https://live.gearsofwar.com 👀 tune it to claim three Mystery Team Phantom weapon skins during the stream! 🔐

    EGL Open Series Split 3 Finals

    submitted by /u/AceSMcCloud
    [link] [comments]

    I popped off in today’s daily inconceivable horde

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    LFG Gears of War Ultimate co-op campaign

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Played the original trilogy a long time ago, before switching to PS4. Now I'm back on the right side with my new series X. Looking for someone to play the gears of war series

    submitted by /u/Traditional-Ad-7977
    [link] [comments]

    The Split Master Solo as Slugger

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    "GAME OF MY LIFE!"

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    ...smh 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ and to finish 17 and 21 🙃 the ups and downs of this match!! 😤 Fuuuck, I ❤ Gears but I got to be better!

    Check out this video "Highlight: "Game of My Life!"" https://www.twitch.tv/zmackdaddyg/v/1068388159?sr=a&t=2s

    submitted by /u/ZMackDaddyG
    [link] [comments]

    How do I report a player?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    I was called an N word in in game chat after a close game, full spelling, no stars.

    How do I actually report this player? what is the correct way to report them? and what will be done?

    submitted by /u/omgsoftcats
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment