• Breaking News

    Friday, May 28, 2021

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment

    Gears of War | Cog Enlistment


    Cog Enlistment

    Posted: 27 May 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Post up your gamertags to make some new friends this week! Please use the following format:

    • Game: (Which gears game you want to play.)
    • Gamertag: (Your gamertag.)
    • Type: (Pro? Casual? Scrim? Horde? Campaign?)
    • Region: (Your timezone or general geographic area.)
    • Time: (When you are free to play.)
    • Platform: (PC/Xbox One/360)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a squad for gears 5

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys if anyone here plays gears versus alone and wants to join a squad that plays together sometimes, drop your gamer tag. (I'm from Oceania and mostly play versus tdm or horde)

    submitted by /u/AIGHTTBET
    [link] [comments]

    Silent bosses

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Anyone else growing tired of the boss sounds glitch in horde? It's been months and I'm growing tired of trying to dodge silent snatcher attacks...

    submitted by /u/zroberts318
    [link] [comments]

    Tour Objectives no longer completing in private versus

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Is this happening to anybody else? Its happening to my friend and I since the last server-side update?

    submitted by /u/RyseOrgin
    [link] [comments]

    This thread is dumb

    Posted: 28 May 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/gears-5-does-not-have-a-3-player-campaign/22257/34

    Apparently some people in this thread have never heard of support characters. They should play games like overwatch or tf2 and understand how a support character works lmao

    submitted by /u/Hentai_conissuer
    [link] [comments]

    Private matches XP/Medals bugged

    Posted: 27 May 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    Medals, XP and anything else that was new in the patch for private matches seems to not work anymore?, Can earn the medal completion and see it pop up in-game, upon completing said game it's not actually 'completing' anything.

    Just letting the right channels know.

    submitted by /u/Lowdxwn93
    [link] [comments]

    General Consensus on the current state of Gears 5?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Hello, I haven't played Gears 5 in a while and I noticed the game has improved a lot but I don't know if people hate this game or love it. When it launched I felt heart broken. Being a fan since the beginning, Gears 5 incredibly disappointed me. Campaign was good but multiplayer was just eh. So now that brings us to OP 7 and now I just ask how does everyone feel about this game?

    submitted by /u/XavierEL1
    [link] [comments]

    Master Escape SOLO - Melee-Only Run - The Corruption

    Posted: 27 May 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    ��������

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Why is TDM even in an option in the Execution playlist?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    If I wanted to play CoD respawn modes I would pick them or play something other than Gears. It's great you brought back Execution, Gridiron and Dodgeball but loading into a TDM match every time to get to those is annoying. Especially when the people picking TDM are just delaying their loss for what, to respawn? Annoying as hell slapping teams in TDM that takes minutes just to get to Dodgeball where they lose rounds in less than 30 seconds.

    If you like TDM cool, keep it out of the single life playlist though please.

    submitted by /u/Usedtabe
    [link] [comments]

    The luckiest 'kh-ppa!!' moment this week.

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Aspho fields Marcus

    Posted: 27 May 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    We should get an aspho fields or some type of pendulum wars Marcus skin

    submitted by /u/HumanMinaJinn
    [link] [comments]

    How can I unlock the Gold lancer skin in Gears 4 multiplayer?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    I know you can craft pretty much all skins now but I cannot see the plain 'gold' lancer. Is this impossible to get now in the game? Any help is much appreciated

    submitted by /u/95EWGF
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth playing all the games right now?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    Not alot in the gaming realm lately for me figured just download all these from gamepass and play the campaigns

    submitted by /u/CRDespo
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 Competitive Leaderboards

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Can someone please explain to me how does the competitive leaderboards work in Gears 5? I have noticed in Control that some people have far less score per match even though they have higher win/loss ratio and kill/death ratio. How can this be? How is a top 5 ranked Control player have an under 1 win loss ratio and a 1.1 KD? Not only that but he/she has far less games played than others !!!

    submitted by /u/qbTOXINdp
    [link] [comments]

    Venting

    Posted: 28 May 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Just lost 5 competitive games in a row. I try to coordinate with my team, but end up trying to carry in every aspect you can think of.

    The last game we were up 7 lives. My team kept rushing & did not play strategically at all.

    We lost the match. fml

    submitted by /u/indifferent-person
    [link] [comments]

    Instant karma to these spammy fucks

    Posted: 27 May 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Sniper delays?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Can anyone tell me why there's consistently a delay between me putting my head into cover and the guy shooting me in the head anyway?

    It's happened several times now that I'll see a guy aiming at me with the longshot, put my head into cover, and then a second or two later get shot anyway, with his kill cam saying I never entered cover to begin with.

    Is that just their lag? How the hell can I start predicting this?

    submitted by /u/Peacekhan5110
    [link] [comments]

    "There's 1 i̶m̶p̶o̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ TRAITOR among us" �� I really love this bug. Good idea for a new game mode. ❤️

    Posted: 27 May 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    SBMM

    Posted: 27 May 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    So I read that there was an update about Skill Base Match Making.

    Right now I was playing 2v2 now I'm close to be 1300 overall trying to get to 1000 for those bragging rights for skins.

    I have a modest ping 30-40 playing on the series X but now I'm trying to get into a match and after 9:00 minutes I was tired of waiting so I tried to input my feedback on the official Gears forum but the SBMM post is now locked. My question is will it takes me more time to find matches since the update and need to play with people with about the same skills? I have played vs the top of 20 in 2v2 earlier today but now can't seem to be able to get into 2v2 matches.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/fredujour
    [link] [comments]

    Horde Frenzy Cell Maps

    Posted: 28 May 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    What's the deal with people constantly joining and leaving? I've gotten all of the maps in rotation but it takes forever for people to stay just to start the game, shit sometimes it kicks me out after the map loads. What gives?

    submitted by /u/CakeConniseurSendpie
    [link] [comments]

    ranked?

    Posted: 27 May 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    so i havent played gears 5 in a long time and noticed they changed the ranked format completely? Why was this done and will it ever be reverted back to what it was?

    submitted by /u/CuckMasterFlex69
    [link] [comments]

    Gears 5 is garbage on PC

    Posted: 27 May 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    This is insane. The game keeps crashing my PC or it just freezes. With the new ranked system i have gotten banned and the more you get banned the more matches you gotta play. I have to play 4 social matches to be able to play competitive soo I get banned again. What's next? Having to play 10 matches ? Unbelievable. Fix your game plz. It an embarrassment.

    submitted by /u/Ambitious-County6381
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment