• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Gears of War | Delmont "This Is America" Walker

    Gears of War | Delmont "This Is America" Walker


    Delmont "This Is America" Walker

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone else miss the counter from Gears 2?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    TC donates 200 Xbox One X’s to children’s hospitals via Gamers Outreach

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Got a great close up shot of the Punt Execution with the Cole Train Skin

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    When you’re playing 2v2 Gnasher and your duo leaves

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    To accurate.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    1 Cog, 2 Cog, 3 Cog, 4...running through my barrel like a shotgun door!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    TC: can we please get Swarm weapon skins separate from COG weapon skins like Gears 4?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    There are some skins that I want when I play as a locust such as locust runes and team rock, but I want to use onyx guard and skins like that when I play as a Gear.

    submitted by /u/webb79
    [link] [comments]

    Reload buttons secondary function is not working

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Ever since op3 launched i cant rev the chainsaw, charge with the retro lancer, or use lancer GL rockets coz holding down the reload button does nothing. I saw this mentioned by a few other players to, so i was wondering if there is any fix for this coz ive tried everything and nothing gets it to work. Ive tried changing the key binds and even reinstalled the game.

    submitted by /u/Soul_____
    [link] [comments]

    I’m ready to be crucified... as newbie, Gears 5 is the most fun I’ve had in forever. What a great game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    The campaign was terrific and I find myself playing horde and horde frenzy a lot. I also hop on QuickPlay for team death match and it's cool.

    I'm ready for the hardcore gears loyalist to kill me. Proceed.

    submitted by /u/jumpoffpiz8
    [link] [comments]

    Fix the Horde Servers

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Since 1 week I am trying to complete a Master horde run on Bunker.

    But every god damn game it kicks everyone out and the game is dissolved.

    It was my 5th time this week trying to beat bunker 1-50 on Master and EVERYTIME this shit happened.

    https://reddit.com/link/g29csp/video/drnojowqf4t41/player

    submitted by /u/eQ_Sterbehilfe
    [link] [comments]

    So Gears 3 is still strong

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    So last night I just happen to scroll through some games, ran across Gears 3 and said "This was a classic let me purchase it". I am so surprise that online is still strong and fun. I'm about to get off from work and can not wait to hop on. Got me feeling like 2011 again lol.

    submitted by /u/GreddXGDR10
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea what could’ve just been scrapped?? Finished a escape run and looked away while it was running through everything... I’ve only got 5 or 20 before lol.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    Really annoyed at this part of the game

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    The REAL Theron Elite please.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    With UE one of the random guards helmets ( https://imgur.com/a/CqFals0 ) replaced the real Theron Elite's from gears 3 can we rectify this travesty https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gearsofwar/images/2/26/EarlyTheronElite.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/340?cb=20130209003805

    Forgive my garbage linking

    Edit so... I actually had to many Theron Elite pictures up and had the wrong one up there too... https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gearsofwar/images/b/be/Theron_Elite_Gears_3_image.png/revision/latest/top-crop/width/360/height/360?cb=20111217201737 THATS the real one...

    I'm going to bed forever.

    submitted by /u/Okamizen
    [link] [comments]

    Ranked Gridiron is beyond broken.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    A lot of people were instantly placed at Masters due to a bug. I didn't care too much, I didn't mind grinding for mine. I ended up being placed at Diamond 3 10% anyway. Now the issue I have, is winning games and LOSING points! It may say I've gained 200 points, but that's not what my total skill points show. I have won over 30 games at D3 and it's a toss up whether I actually gain or lose points. I feel like I have to shut them out to actually gain points to hit Masters. If we win 14-4, i'm instantly thinking how many points will I lose, which is sad. I thought they did away with that point system. What makes matters worse, is one of the times I did lose, I lost over 3000 points. I haven't ever lost that many points from one match. I enjoy grinding for Masters, but this playlist needs some work!

    submitted by /u/ItsAdmired
    [link] [comments]

    Scrap is broken.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    In some instances, okay, a lot of instances, Gears 5, after the latest update, is no longer giving you scrap for items you already have and is instead just marking the item as "new" again; so not only are you not getting rewarded scrap, but also you're just "unlocking" items you've already had unlocked.

    submitted by /u/ohitsthatonedude
    [link] [comments]

    Do you even lift? To all of your gow4 horde players out there, I’d like to try and get this achievement if anyone else is down to play ����������

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Firm believer in every game can be carried by 2 good players but damn the guys on the bottom were working agaisnt us XD

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Gears 5 developer donates 200 Xbox One X consoles to hospitals

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    So how do some people cancel out of animations that quickly? Is there something I'm missing or is the skill gap just that wide?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Been focusing on getting my Ranked medals and placements today and while playing KOTH I got unceremoniously dropped into games with absolute beasts.

    These dudes can snap aim to you and blow you away from any angle, even from behind their backs, they know their Up A's, Back A's and wrap shots to a T and can instantly home in on the nearest available corner and gib your slow-moving ass, but the most impressive thing is that they're doing all of that while constantly seamlessly going from roadie running to canceling in and out of cover sliding animations so quickly that the shuffling sound effect sounds like when a ragdoll in Garry's Mod gets stuck in a wall. Well, I say seamlessy even though the way they move looks more like they're lagging or glitching at all times.

    They can zigzag up staircases and down corridors in 5 degree increments and have perfect awareness of any walls and cover around them in a 360 degree radius and can wallbounce in any direction. It's almost impossible to land a shot on these guys because they move so fast.

    I can't imagine what playing like that even looks like or what their controller or KBM setups are. I've known about wallbouncing since Gears 2 and can cancel my cover slides but not anywhere near as quick- when fighting these guys I try to match their speed but it just devolves into blind button mashing as I haphazardly slide around the room and get stuck on a wall half the time, and even when I don't they just catch me mid-slide.

    You think you're doing okay, then you get into a game with players like these and you can't even really comprehend what they're doing and are just being either totally obliterated or carried like a handbag.

    submitted by /u/TunaCanScarcity
    [link] [comments]

    So gnasher patch today or tomorrow then?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Mentioned on Twitter earlier in the week...

    submitted by /u/lovedabomb
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think their will be a Carmine in Tactics?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Cousin Carmine let's go

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/112DB
    [link] [comments]

    You have to fight off 50 waves of Horde, just you and one other, but you get to pick your teammate. Who would you choose?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment